Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I don't know if this was blind luck or what, but I just got a fabulous brand-new Patriots leather jacket by G-III on eBay. It arrived a couple days ago, still packed in original tissue paper and with tags (NFL-licensed hologram sticker included). The tag price is $224 and I got the jacket for $49 plus $17 postage -- I was the only one who bid in the auction. Fits like a glove and is the real McCoy .. and I love that leather smell. It's black, navy blue and silver with full embroidery including a Patriots helmet on the left chest with New England stitched underneath and a big Flying Elvis on the back with PATRIOTS above that. NFL in script is on one sleeve. It's a varsity-style jacket with quilted polyester lining, zip front, plus tri-color stretch-knit waist hem, cuffs and collar in navy/silver/black. This being offseason it might be a good time to search for similar bargains. Just thought I'd pass it along.

Last edited:
Good steal!

That's where I got my Tom Brady Michigan jersey in a size that would actually FIT me (most of the ones I found were XXL)! I think I got it for around $30.

M-Den, the U-M exhorbanantly overpriced gear shop, was selling them for over $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes