PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great Decoy Play Calling

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunga

Rookie
Reaction score
Throw to Moss in double and triple coverage, save the underneath stuff and the running for the playoffs. Never mind about records, this stuff is by design. All on tape.

i agree tom was looking for moss every play even when he had 3 men on him and a catch would seem im possible, they were just playing around to see what they could do, they didnt feel like drving down the feid. they new miami couldnt come back so 28 sounded good.

i agree tom was looking for moss every play even when he had 3 men on him and a catch would seem im possible, they were just playing around to see what they could do, they didnt feel like drving down the feid. they new miami couldnt come back so 28 sounded good.

Brady and Bill are too smart for the obvious. Take two, three backs on Moss in the playoffs and that might mean 10-14 points on the underneath before adjutsments are made and when they are, back to Randy on the long. :rocker: :rocker:

try explaining this to the "Scared To Death" crew on these threads

Agree with this analysis. They were "messing around" in the 2nd half. Trying out some plays. Forcing the ball to Moss. Throwing long when they didn't need to. Had to be by design. I have to think in the playoff it would have been a different game plan.

All well and good except for the pass Brady threw to Moss's helmet...almost knocked him out.

Ease up Tom ... were you trying to kill Randy, you know he never gives up on a ball.:D

Last edited:
I hope you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill