PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great deals at NFLshop.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEfan32

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Not a promotion, but I just bought a whole bunch of stuff from nflshop.com and they had some great deals.

There is 15% off your entire purchase thing going on, so I saved 50 bucks on my purchase. I spent like 300 bucks on stuff and it ended up being like 250.

I got my Brady probowl jersey, a Welker SB jersey, some pics and the best bargain for any Moss fan.

They have a Reebok Premier Jersey for 22 bucks then the 15% off that. It was originally 100, but it was marked down. It is a Raiders jersey, but it is a special kind, so it doesn't have the logo. It is ash gray with darker numbers and name. Everything is sewn on. Was so excited to find it. It is in the outlet section in the Raiders.

Just wanted to let people know. If you are planning to buy anything, go to NFLshop.com instead of anywhere else b/c you'll save a lot of money.

i seen that too. was going to pull the trigger and order some stuff, but went with footballfanatics.com instead. they have a 20% off orders over $50, ordered a Brady XLII jersey with free 3-day shipping for a total of $63 - bargain I thought.

It pisses me off that they have certain Pro Bowl jerseys and not others. Where the hell is Vrabel's jersey?? I have been waiting since Christmas to get one and no one has them yet! What gives?

i seen that too. was going to pull the trigger and order some stuff, but went with footballfanatics.com instead. they have a 20% off orders over $50, ordered a Brady XLII jersey with free 3-day shipping for a total of $63 - bargain I thought.

Where does it say 20% off on orders over $50? I'd buy shirts for me and my wife if I could find this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes