PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great Collection Of ESPN Videos of Nate Solder

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Nice look into the next OL of the Patriots for the next decade with several cool videos and his attitude seems to fit well with this team from what I have seen.

I especially liked the sports science workout where he stopped the huge weight bag like it was nothing :eek:

http://search.espn.go.com/nate-solder/videos/6

Last edited:
Nice look into the next OL of the Patriots for the next decade with several cool videos and his attitude seems to fit well with this team from what I have seen.

I especially liked the sports science workout where he stopped the huge weight bag like it was nothing :eek:

Nate Solder Videos - ESPN

thanks for that, always like to look at the sports science clips and it sure does show what a good athlete he is and the interviews shoed him as a pretty down to earth guy. Let's hope we get him signed and into camp and start working

Now if we can just get the rules changed so he only has to block heavy bags with no counter moves, instead of Tasmanian Devils like Dwight Freeney we're all set. :eek:

Interesting thing said by McShay... he has tight end experience. Vrabel type plays that you won't see coming?

Interesting thing said by McShay... he has tight end experience. Vrabel type plays that you won't see coming?

Imagine a 2-TE goal-line formation with Gronk and Hernandez, plus 3 offensive tackles with Vollmer, Light, and Solder (Solder pass eligible). It would be devastating as both a rushing formation as well as a goal-line passing formation. There would be too many options to cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes