PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great Clip Rescource

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mush23

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey Im been following the boards for a while but finally just decided to register. Found this great site with clips of the top draft prospects. Hopefully this sparks new debates as I feel a lot of us form our opinions on the draft based on what sites like NFL draftcountdown tell us. Clips are MSN and get a little frustrating having to wait for the 30 second advertisement to finish before each one but nonetheless a great rescource. So far ive only watched a few of the running backs but I feel like Maroney is for real... while not as fast as deangello williams in the open field he is certainly tougher to bring down.

http://www.twincitiesminnesotablog.com/2006/04/2006_vikings_dr.html

Mush23 said:
Hey Im been following the boards for a while but finally just decided to register. Found this great site with clips of the top draft prospects. Hopefully this sparks new debates as I feel a lot of us form our opinions on the draft based on what sites like NFL draftcountdown tell us. Clips are MSN and get a little frustrating having to wait for the 30 second advertisement to finish before each one but nonetheless a great rescource. So far ive only watched a few of the running backs but I feel like Maroney is for real... while not as fast as deangello williams in the open field he is certainly tougher to bring down.

http://www.twincitiesminnesotablog.com/2006/04/2006_vikings_dr.html

not even going to the site...I see twin cities...minnesota...vikings...and my interest is looooooong gone...

:bricks:

Hi Mush
Welcome to the board.
Highlight reels are nice, but can you find us the scouting reels for nada? Now THAT would be a boon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back