PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great, But Not Patriotically Great, Super Bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice history, 'specially on a board where nobody wants to talk or think about anything prior to 2001.

Or are all under 30. I dunno which.

Nice history, 'specially on a board where nobody wants to talk or think about anything prior to 2001.

Or are all under 30. I dunno which.

I don't know, I see people talking about things pre-2001 all the time.

But anyway, interesting read. I personally never considered the Packers/Broncos Super Bowl to be a tough decision in terms of who to root for. I was with Denver all the way. Yeah, they beat the Pats almost every time, but still, I didn't hate them or anything. They were just better than us. And I've always liked Elway so I wanted to see him get a ring.

I don't know, I see people talking about things pre-2001 all the time.

But anyway, interesting read. I personally never considered the Packers/Broncos Super Bowl to be a tough decision in terms of who to root for. I was with Denver all the way. Yeah, they beat the Pats almost every time, but still, I didn't hate them or anything. They were just better than us. And I've always liked Elway so I wanted to see him get a ring.

Yeah, it was an easy call for me too. Even though Denver routinely beat us, and really they still do most of the time, Green Bay had just beat us in the Superbowl the year before and the image of Brett Favre running down the field celebrating still haunts me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back