PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great Breaking Fitzy News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my best Rosco P Coltrane voice: "good news, good news"

Outstanding........can't wait! How fitting the first time will be when the rats are in town!

shmessy, are you fitzy or know him?

seems like you're always on top of his news and also help promote him.

Watch the clip of Fitzy playing DJ Shockly in madden. Brings his own clown and cheerleader.

Watch the clip of Fitzy playing DJ Shockly in madden. Brings his own clown and cheerleader.

That was funny!! lol..

Awesome news on Fitzy... I love watching his beltching self talk about the Pats... lol.. Show them how it's done on ESPN, Fitzy!! :D

shmessy, are you fitzy or know him?

seems like you're always on top of his news and also help promote him.

Lol. :D Nah, never met him either.

Just became a huge fan of his work around last October 2006 when I mistakenly stumbled across his vids on Youtube.

At first, I didn't really want to enjoy his schtick, don't ask me why, I just had a bad initial attitude towards his act. But I found myself chuckling the next day about some of what he had said.

What strikes me is he comes off as some average Joe Blow (if you see his earlier ESPN stuff you realize it is all a bit of an act), but the guy really is a wordsmith. His turn of a phrase is amazing and his comedic timing is fantastic.

It has gotten to the point where something will happen in the world of sports and I think "Geez, i can't wait til the next Fitzy vid to see what he says about this".

I met the guy while he was here in Denver for the 2nd MNF game. Very cool guy. Took time away from his dinner to talk with my buddy and I. Had some funny stories. He was upset with ESPN because they had to edit out some of his best jokes.

Fitzy's a funny dude but he sucks at Madden. :) Good to know there's one guy I can target for an easy win when I hit Madden Online... LOL.

Last edited:
Fitzy has the best job ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing