PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

GREAT Blog from Last Night - Chad Finn at BSMW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://touchingallthebases.blogspot.com/2006/10/tatb-live-patriots-at-vikings_30.html

My favorite lines from this blog of last night's game:

"Glad to see Gerald McRaney of "Major Dad" fame is getting work again, even if it is under the pseudonym "Brad Childress."

"Bethel Johnson returns the kickoff for the Vikings to the 31. What are the odds Ol' Million-Dollar Legs, Ten-Cent Head showed up at the Metrodome yesterday morning expecting to have a game?"

"Johnson throws an eephus pitch into Rodney Harrison's bread basket, and the Pats take over at the 2. The interception was so bad, Drew Bledsoe is sitting on his couch right now making fun of him."

"How's this for a Man Law, Burt? Anyone who looks like he borrowed Kenny Rogers's face lift should not be setting policy for other dudes."

"It's 24-7, Pats, and it's so quiet in the Metrodome, you can hear Bryant McKinnie wheezing."

"Caldwell catches a receiver screen at the Minnesota 10 and is promptly stripped by Smoot - terrifying words to countless women in the Minnesota-St. Paul area."

"Matt Light absolutely blows up a Vikings linebacker, and Caldwell manages to keep his eyes in his sockets long enough to sprint all the way to the Vikings 40."

(Full Disclosure: I'm not Chad Finn.

And no, I don't have 4 screennames on this website with the 4th being "(Chad Finn's fiancee's name)LovesBrady" to write here what Chad Finn cannot write on his employer's website.)

That was a great blog, good stuff...

This one made me laugh out loud too!

The first play of the quarter sums up Brad Johnson's night perfectly: He drops back to pass. He looks deep, only to realize Bethel Johnson is off chasing a tennis ball somewhere.

hysterical!

SamBam39 said:
This one made me laugh out loud too!

The first play of the quarter sums up Brad Johnson's night perfectly: He drops back to pass. He looks deep, only to realize Bethel Johnson is off chasing a tennis ball somewhere.

hysterical!
I was about to quote this one but you already had it. I was rolling on the floor, thinking Bethel spells 'wide receiver' as 'labrador retriever'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back