PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great article showing the media bias against Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought this was a classic

"If you want to do a Jets story, I can't help you with the Jets. Go to the Jets if you want to do a Jets story."

"As always, Patriots' Belichick has blinkers on." Do they mean blinders? Bill's a big guy, but I don't think he's required to wear blinkers.

My first tipoff, being a writer myself, that this boob shouldn't be reporting is that he started his opinion piece with, "Seeing as how..." Great lead-in. That's where I stopped reading.

BB doesn't give the media anything to chew on and they hate him for that.

This article perfectly sums up why the media rakes Belichick over the coals. He basically didn't want to give this guy some gossip sounbite about the Jets or Favre so now he hates him. What side do you think he will now take if there's another controversy with the Pats or BB? What a joke these people are.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/jets/ny-spglaub215809976aug21,0,7244691.column

Last Line:

I just read the article. It doesn't sound (at all) like the guy is disparaging BB or the Patriots. If anything, he is trying to show everyone that BB is a focused coach ("laserlike").

He wishes the Jets "good luck" in Week 2 at the end... giving the Jets a warning that BB has been preparing his team like no other and that the Jets will be in for quite a show when they face the Pats.

Read between the lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back