PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gray not practicing - late for practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should learn what Airplane mode is and save some battery or just plug it in. And Revis missed an unofficial practice (on a Tuesday) before the CHI game. Do we know why Ayers missed practice on that Friday before last week's game besides it not being injury related?

Why bother Ows, he seems to just be ranting just to rant. You asked him a very specific question, one that called him on his silly assertion. Then he realized it would take some time to go back and find the old thread and find who was ripping people then and not ripping people now and it all looked like a whole lot of effort and...hey look over here! Ad hominems and eye rolling? Much easier!!! Still undefeated!!! (leans back in chair, crosses arms while chomping a cigar. still undefeated).

My pose was a short, general point, which didn't call out individuals., but mentioned "this place" as a whole.

When the Moss foursome was late because of a storm, this place lost its mind. When Brandon Spikes had his problem because of the snow, this place attacked him like a fat man attacking an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Revis got a pass and this guy's getting a pass. Gotta love it.

My follow up was more of the same

Revis got a pass because he's Revis, and because people weren't already inclined to go after him. As I said in both earlier instances, sometimes things happen and people are late. Gray was reportedly because he had a cell phone alarm issue.

I've got no problem with Revis and Gray not getting hammered over what I consider a relative non-issue. I've got a problem with the hypocrisy.

Owslek's responsive comment/question was incorrect,

Other than me, who is giving him a pass? It looks like every post above mine is pretty hard on Jonas.

You got it completely wrong. What a shock. Oswlek doubled down instead of just admitting his error or letting it go. Will you do the same?

Good grief Gray's being late will produce at least 20 pages by bedtime.

Oswlek doubled down instead of just admitting his error or letting it go.

I did? Seriously man, I'm worried about you. I have no idea what caused the guy I considered a friend over on PP to become so caustic, but I hope it isn't affecting your real life as much as it has your internet persona. If it has, I hope you get help.

Last edited:
I did? Seriously man, I'm worried about you. I have no idea what caused the guy I considered a friend over on PP to become so caustic, but I hope it isn't affecting your real life as much as it has your internet persona. If it has, I hope you get help.

Don't be worried about me. I'm fine. I love you as a poster, but you were wrong and wouldn't let it go. I just noted that.

I have to deal with the sort of idiotic post that Hercules made on a near daily basis, because people around here just can't leave well enough alone, so I'm sure that makes me quicker to respond in kind (Your "sigh" comment....). I'll try to avoid doing that with you moving forward.

Yeah, I don't remember people getting really upset about Adalius until he went on his rant. I don't quite remember the timing off it, but I think it was more about what he said than what he did. Revis kept his mouth shut and didn't try to make excuses.
I just remembered that I saw Adalius at dinner that night. It was during a company Christmas party at Spain. He seemed like a real prick. A bear of a man.

shoot-in-foot.jpg

Great stuff. Hilarious.

Last edited:
Don't be worried about me. I'm fine. I love you as a poster, but you were wrong and wouldn't let it go. I just noted that.

I have to deal with the sort of idiotic post that Hercules made on a near daily basis, because people around here just can't leave well enough alone, so I'm sure that makes me quicker to respond in kind (Your "sigh" comment....). I'll try to avoid doing that with you moving forward.

I think the fact that you feel you need to tell everyone your negative opinion of them is a lot of what he is talking about.
You don't 'have to deal with' any posts.

It's just a bad move. Anyone should know that if BB sends home the likes of Moss and Revis, that he'll send home a no-name-until-that-one-game player... And for Gray to tweet (then delete) some random message...

We'll see if he plays much on Sunday. (1) Blount is basically the same player with 20 lbs and more experience (2) the running game will take a backseat to the passing game in any event.

It's just a bad move. Anyone should know that if BB sends home the likes of Moss and Revis, that he'll send home a no-name-until-that-one-game player... And for Gray to tweet (then delete) some random message...

We'll see if he plays much on Sunday. (1) Blount is basically the same player with 20 lbs and more experience (2) the running game will take a backseat to the passing game in any event.

I agree with (2), I totally disagree with (1). They're skill sets are no more equivalent than Gray and Vereen.

Gray showed some immaturity with his tweets. They were ripped down within minutes.

Maybe I'm being harsh but hes 3 years out of college. He should know better...I think?

Mostly just disappointed this had to happen on a Friday of all days...

He was sent home/told not to come in just like Revis. How you handle it afterwards is what matters. Revis was accountable, came in and apologized. Very different from Spikes and Thomas. Tweets suggested Gray was taking the Revis route, hopefully he did.

Mistakes happen, the reaction to the mistake is more important. Assuming Gray reacts appropriately there's no hypocrisy.

Osw : how are Blount and Gray so different ? Both run hard downhill and like to drag along would-be tacklers.

You believe Gray is going to be a star in this league ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing