PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gray not practicing - late for practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
shoot-in-foot.jpg

Wow time for the Vets to take him aside and read him the riot act

Being late for practice a few days after the team signs someone who can also do your job is the very definition of bad timing.

This will be forgotten in two weeks, maybe sooner.

While I'm sure he isn't in a lot of the game plan this week (making the upshot fairly inconsequential), doing this just after signing Blount is a bit ugly.

Dale Arnold, whom I'm usually OK with, is reacting to this as if Gray committed homicide.

We'll just have to wait and see if this becomes a big deal...no need to overreact just yet.

There has to be some middle ground between putting him in Canton and taking him out behind the chemical shed and shooting him.

When the Moss foursome was late because of a storm, this place lost its mind. When Brandon Spikes had his problem because of the snow, this place attacked him like a fat man attacking an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Revis got a pass and this guy's getting a pass. Gotta love it.

When the Moss foursome was late because of a storm, this place lost its mind. When Brandon Spikes had his problem because of the snow, this place attacked him like a fat man attacking an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Revis got a pass and this guy's getting a pass. Gotta love it.

Revis got a pass because he took accountability for his actions and personally apologized to BB after practice and didn't try to shift the blame or cause problems like the previous two situations.

No one's giving Gray a pass at this point. In fact, I was about to make a joke about how there's no snow outside here. But I'd like to see how Gray handles this before I form a real opinion.

Revis got a pass because he took accountability for his actions and personally apologized to BB after practice and didn't try to shift the blame or cause problems like the previous two situations.

No one's giving Gray a pass at this point. In fact, I was about to make a joke about how there's no snow outside here. But I'd like to see how Gray handles this before I form a real opinion.

Revis got a pass because he's Revis, and because people weren't already inclined to go after him. As I said in both earlier instances, sometimes things happen and people are late. Gray was reportedly because he had a cell phone alarm issue.

I've got no problem with Revis and Gray not getting hammered over what I consider a relative non-issue. I've got a problem with the hypocrisy.

Revis got a pass because he's Revis, and because people weren't already inclined to go after him. As I said in both earlier instances, sometimes things happen and people are late. Gray was reportedly because he had a cell phone alarm issue.

I've got no problem with Revis and Gray not getting hammered over what I consider a relative non-issue. I've got a problem with the hypocrisy.

Other than me, who is giving him a pass? It looks like every post above mine is pretty hard on Jonas.

Other than me, who is giving him a pass? It looks like every post above mine is pretty hard on Jonas.

SHHHHHH, you'll ruin Deus' narrative...

So in other words he was getting blounted?

Perhaps its time for the team, at the time it issues the players their playbooks, to also hand out reliably working alarm clocks; preferably ones that are loud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back