PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gratuitous Chad Jackson Post Of The Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have asked that my post count be reset to zero.
who can i PM to make sure that it is reset, if that is possible?
Easiest way to get to zero would be delete user name: "Keegs" and sign up as new user name: "Keegs1" (or whatever variation).

Unless posts counts are dropped from everyone's faceplate then it won't matter, because you'll continue to spew this crap about OTHER people caring about postcounts even when you're the only one concerned about it.

No one ever brings that topic up but you. No one.

No i just want mine dropped to prove that i don't care about my post count.

You, on the other hand are obsessed with it.

Why else would you and Pats1 follow me around and say comments?

You "ignored" me yet you have made posts about me 25+ times since i have been "ignored". This is to boost your post count. If you were going to really ignore me, you would ignore me then. Why are you still talking to me and about me? I don't understand. (well i do, but you get it ;) )

and Pats1 just follows me around and says crap like this:
"another worthwhile, classy, and thought out post by Keegs".
EVEN WHEN I DIDN'T CREATE IT

don't be bitter, just stop talking about me if that's what you want.
It is like you are arguing with yourself.
You can continue to take this route if you want, but i assure you, you will not win.
And the reason is, because i don't care about it as much as you do.

Oy - why did I just read this entire thread? That's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

No i just want mine dropped to prove that i don't care about my post count.

You, on the other hand are obsessed with it.

Why else would you and Pats1 follow me around and say comments?

That is your conclusion that you've drawn based on nothing ever once stated by me. You have stated over and over that you 'just like to argue', yet when someone 'follows you around' and punches fun at your posts, it's automatically about post counts?

That simply isn't logical.

You "ignored" me yet you have made posts about me 25+ times since i have been "ignored".

I ignored you in order to give myself the CHOICE of viewing your posts or not. There have been plenty of times that I've chosen not to view them.

This is to boost your post count. If you were going to really ignore me, you would ignore me then. Why are you still talking to me and about me? I don't understand. (well i do, but you get it ;) )

You are clearly obsessed with post counts. It's kinda sick.

and Pats1 just follows me around and says crap like this:
"another worthwhile, classy, and thought out post by Keegs".
EVEN WHEN I DIDN'T CREATE IT

He got it right on several others and owned his mistake on the one where he was wrong. Big deal.

don't be bitter, just stop talking about me if that's what you want.
It is like you are arguing with yourself.
You can continue to take this route if you want, but i assure you, you will not win.
And the reason is, because i don't care about it as much as you do.

The fact that you don't care is precisely why you and some of the others here don't get along. You don't care about this board, others do. When you fill the board up with your nonsense posts that are only vehicles to host immature arguments it drags the board down. We don't like that. You don't care if we like it, because it amuses you. When you're bored you start trouble to amuse yourself.

Those of us that use this board for more than self serving amusement get sick of seeing you abuse the board in that manner.

Which is why it's been suggested over and over that you either get a life, or a girl, or a hobby. Something to do where you're not so bored all the time. So that when you come here you can actually talk about FOOTBALL and not all this other nonsense.

That is your conclusion that you've drawn based on nothing ever once stated by me. You have stated over and over that you 'just like to argue', yet when someone 'follows you around' and punches fun at your posts, it's automatically about post counts?

That simply isn't logical.

I ignored you in order to give myself the CHOICE of viewing your posts or not. There have been plenty of times that I've chosen not to view them.

You are clearly obsessed with post counts. It's kinda sick.

He got it right on several others and owned his mistake on the one where he was wrong. Big deal.

The fact that you don't care is precisely why you and some of the others here don't get along. You don't care about this board, others do. When you fill the board up with your nonsense posts that are only vehicles to host immature arguments it drags the board down. We don't like that. You don't care if we like it, because it amuses you. When you're bored you start trouble to amuse yourself.

Those of us that use this board for more than self serving amusement get sick of seeing you abuse the board in that manner.

Which is why it's been suggested over and over that you either get a life, or a girl, or a hobby. Something to do where you're not so bored all the time. So that when you come here you can actually talk about FOOTBALL and not all this other nonsense.

you still didn't answer

Why do you continue to talk about me if you said you would "ignore" me.

IT is very simple. Answer the question.

You say im bringing down the quality of this board, well i'm only arguing with you and a few others that can't seem to let it go. You won't get the last word with me and saying you are "ignoring" me and then following me around making comments will not get you anywhere.

I have sent a PM to a Moderator (the one you brownnose on a daily basis) to ask that my post count be Reset to 0.

If this is possible, i want to see you reset yours as well to prove that you aren't obsessed with seing how many posts you can get.

If you reset it, you would prove to me that i am wrong.
Lets see what you will do.

you still didn't answer

Why do you continue to talk about me if you said you would "ignore" me.

IT is very simple. Answer the question.

You're a fungus. What kind of person would I be if I let a fungus eat away at the board unchecked? I'm simply a concerned member of the board that was here during the 'good days' and knows what needs to be done to return to those days.

You say im bringing down the quality of this board, well i'm only arguing with you and a few others that can't seem to let it go. You won't get the last word with me and saying you are "ignoring" me and then following me around making comments will not get you anywhere.

I'm not trying to get the last word with you, Keegs, I'm the one being logical, you're the one spouting nonsense in order to get a 'last word in'. You asked me to answer your question, so I have.

I have sent a PM to a Moderator (the one you brownnose on a daily basis) to ask that my post count be Reset to 0.

That will accomplish nothing. You will still post the same old things. Changing your post count doesn't change how you post. And how you post is the problem.

If this is possible, i want to see you reset yours as well to prove that you aren't obsessed with seing how many posts you can get.

If you reset it, you would prove to me that i am wrong.
Lets see what you will do.

If I reset the count, will you leave the board? I'd do it in that case, otherwise I'm just playing into your little sick game here, and I'm not willing to do that if your infection will still be around after it's over.

Leave and I'll delete this screen name and start completely over from scratch. That's the deal. Never return to this board under the Keegs name or any other name (have them ban your IP, why not?) and Brownfan80 and the 3k posts that go with that tagname will be gone forever. Take it or leave it.

Last edited:
Hey, anybody remember the original post in this thread? It was funny, I think.

You're a fungus. What kind of person would I be if I let a fungus eat away at the board unchecked? I'm simply a concerned member of the board that was here during the 'good days' and knows what needs to be done to return to those days.

I'm not trying to get the last word with you, Keegs, I'm the one being logical, you're the one spouting nonsense in order to get a 'last word in'. You asked me to answer your question, so I have.

That will accomplish nothing. You will still post the same old things. Changing your post count doesn't change how you post. And how you post is the problem.

If I reset the count, will you leave the board? I'd do it in that case, otherwise I'm just playing into your little sick game here, and I'm not willing to do that if your infection will still be around after it's over.

Leave and I'll delete this screen name and start completely over from scratch. That's the deal. Never return to this board under the Keegs name or any other name (have them ban your IP, why not?) and Brownfan80 and the 3k posts that go with that tagname will be gone forever. Take it or leave it.

hmmm still didn't cover it.

why did you keep following me around if you "ignored" me?

the lame "fungus" comment doesn't work because i don't argue much here unless you are around, following my every step and commenting after everything i say.

so ill ask again, why haven't you ignored me like you said you were going to?

If you are here to protect this board that was "once nice" why did you say you were going to "ignore" me in the first place?
because you haven't, you keep talking about me and making comments to me.
It makes no sense.

And i won't leave unless banned. If they want to do that, then that's cool, i can still read the stuff on here.

But i offered a very fair deal to prove that you aren't all about the post counts.

I'll have mine reset, then you have yours reset and we're even.
I'll never talk to you again.

I think that's fair.

hmmm still didn't cover it.

why did you keep following me around if you "ignored" me?

I'm not following you. Your posts flood the board, I can't NOT see your posts.

And I already explained that I 'ignored' you so that I could CHOOSE whether or not to view your posts.

the lame "fungus" comment doesn't work because i don't argue much here unless you are around, following my every step and commenting after everything i say.

It's not just your arguing that makes you a fungus. It's the fact that you post inane things just to amuse yourself. Which would be fine if you brought any substance in addition to that, but you do not.

so ill ask again, why haven't you ignored me like you said you were going to?

I have, you are on my ignore list, giving me the option of viewing or not viewing your posts.

If you are here to protect this board that was "once nice" why did you say you were going to "ignore" me in the first place?
because you haven't, you keep talking about me and making comments to me.
It makes no sense.

Becuase your posts consistently dumb this board down. And I don't appreciate the fact that you use this place just to amuse yourself when you're bored. Get a hobby, Keegs, don't flood this board with bullcrap because you have nothing better to do. Bring something worthwhile to the board, or do us all a favor and don't post here.

And i won't leave unless banned. If they want to do that, then that's cool, i can still read the stuff on here.

But i offered a very fair deal to prove that you aren't all about the post counts.

I'll have mine reset, then you have yours reset and we're even.
I'll never talk to you again.

I think that's fair.

Fair? It's pointless. The problem will still exist. You'll still be posting pointless threads that serve no other purpose than to 'amuse Keegs'. This board isn't for the amusement of the simple minded, it's for discussing football.

I'm not going to change something about my tagname just to placate you. You are the only one that has ever said a peep about post counts, why would I do anything of that nature to satisfy YOU? All I'd be getting back from you is that you won't talk to me anymore? Big whoop, you're on my ignore list already.

Improve your posting, something of value to make this deal worthwhile.

There is an AFC Championship coming up, remember? I've seen exactly ONE post by you that had anything to do with that game, and even that post was silly and nonsensical.

Last edited:
Fungi > Fungus

Fungus --> Fungi

ergo

Elvis --> Elvi

Flying Elvi spawned Flying Fungi

I appreciate those taking this for what it was--an attempt to lighten the mood and move on from classism...

Fungus --> Fungi

ergo

Elvis --> Elvi

Flying Elvi spawned Flying Fungi

I appreciate those taking this for what it was--an attempt to lighten the mood and move on from classism...

Ahhhhh, now it all makes sense, thank you!

But in regards to this thread, fungi > fungus. Trust me on that one. :D

I'm not following you. Your posts flood the board, I can't NOT see your posts.

And I already explained that I 'ignored' you so that I could CHOOSE whether or not to view your posts.

It's not just your arguing that makes you a fungus. It's the fact that you post inane things just to amuse yourself. Which would be fine if you brought any substance in addition to that, but you do not.

I have, you are on my ignore list, giving me the option of viewing or not viewing your posts.

Becuase your posts consistently dumb this board down. And I don't appreciate the fact that you use this place just to amuse yourself when you're bored. Get a hobby, Keegs, don't flood this board with bullcrap because you have nothing better to do. Bring something worthwhile to the board, or do us all a favor and don't post here.

Fair? It's pointless. The problem will still exist. You'll still be posting pointless threads that serve no other purpose than to 'amuse Keegs'. This board isn't for the amusement of the simple minded, it's for discussing football.

I'm not going to change something about my tagname just to placate you. You are the only one that has ever said a peep about post counts, why would I do anything of that nature to satisfy YOU? All I'd be getting back from you is that you won't talk to me anymore? Big whoop, you're on my ignore list already.

Improve your posting, something of value to make this deal worthwhile.

There is an AFC Championship coming up, remember? I've seen exactly ONE post by you that had anything to do with that game, and even that post was silly and nonsensical.

I'm amazed

i dont understand how you can't see that if my posts are loading this board up with "bullcrap" then yours are doing the same.

I'm in the process of trying to get my post count reset to 0.

I knew you wouldn't want to do it.
You have worked hard, posting pointless threads and comments for years to get your count up that high, and i KNEW you wouldn't clear it.

as it turns out, you do care about post counts a lot more than you lead everyone to believe.

I'm amazed

i dont understand how you can't see that if my posts are loading this board up with "bullcrap" then yours are doing the same.

Because posts like this aren't the ONLY ONES I MAKE. :)

I'm in the process of trying to get my post count reset to 0.

And? What, exactly, will that accomplish? Are you aiming to change your posting ways? Is this a fresh start? If so, I applaud it. I doubt it though.

I knew you wouldn't want to do it.

The post count is not the issue. It is a meaningless diversion by you. Your post quality is the problem. My reverting my post count to zero will not change your post quality.

You have worked hard, posting pointless threads and comments for years to get your count up that high, and i KNEW you wouldn't clear it.

That is untrue. I have posted many items that include football content, such as my recent 'Some Thoughts - Chargers/Colts' thread. Get a life and stop trying to slander good posters.

as it turns out, you do care about post counts a lot more than you lead everyone to believe.

You are such a waste of time.

Chad Jackson. Chad Jackson. Chad Jackson....just returning this thread to its already horrible origins.:D

Chad Jackson. Chad Jackson. Chad Jackson....just returning this thread to its already horrible origins.:D

Speaking of Chad Jackson, I think this might be his breakout game!

Three touches, at least!!!

Speaking of Chad Jackson, I think this might be his breakout game!

Three touches, at least!!!

I know, I know, and an end around. I've eaten my humble pie on that one (gladly - we got the win!).

But I WAS right about Faulk being a key against a D like the Chargers (Reiis said he was in there about 80% of the O plays).

One for two, good for baseball hitters, lousy for neurosurgeons. :D

Because posts like this aren't the ONLY ONES I MAKE. :)

And? What, exactly, will that accomplish? Are you aiming to change your posting ways? Is this a fresh start? If so, I applaud it. I doubt it though.

The post count is not the issue. It is a meaningless diversion by you. Your post quality is the problem. My reverting my post count to zero will not change your post quality.

That is untrue. I have posted many items that include football content, such as my recent 'Some Thoughts - Chargers/Colts' thread. Get a life and stop trying to slander good posters.

You are such a waste of time.

"you are such a waste of time"
"I am putting you on my ignore list"
"The post count is not the issue"

Hilarious Quotes by the BrownNoser80 that he contradicts every time he posts about me.

I know, I know, and an end around. I've eaten my humble pie on that one (gladly - we got the win!).

But I WAS right about Faulk being a key against a D like the Chargers (Reiis said he was in there about 80% of the O plays).

One for two, good for baseball hitters, lousy for neurosurgeons. :D

Hey, good call on Faulk. If Jackson gets his three touches you better be sure that I'll be gloatin' like a muffugga. :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes