PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gratuitous Chad Jackson Post Of The Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Fungi

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Chad Jackson

Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Breakout Game Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson

Chad Jackson

Chad Jackson

Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Breakout Game Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson Chad Jackson

Chad Jackson

I noticed that no one was talking about him what with the SD "class" broohah going on...

And then this! Damn you Fungi!!! :p

i told u guys that by saying breakout game for CJax it would jinx him..he didnt get a single snap damnit

CURSE U ...you....FOOLS!!

Chad Jackson

Chad Jackson

Nice breakdown, I think you hit on all the key points. Tell me if you have heard this before, BB must be saving him as a "secret" weapon. This is the game he breaks out, look for some "deep" patterns.... and so on and so on...

I didn't think he could trend any lower but zero snaps last week in SD is amazing.... even Bethel got to run 1-2 fly patterns a game... not a good sign.

Did he even dress?

I didn't see him at all.

this is definitely not good. not a single snap. hmm.

a slight digression, but watching these other teams play (like the bears and seahawks) made me appreciate how much emphasis BB puts on CONSISTENCY. its not about what can you do occasionally, but what can you do 99% of the time.

for example, Rex Grossman would never be on the pats roster. he cannot be counted on to manage a game week in week out. he will throw horrific picks, he will fumble numerous times. cut him. bring in someone who can at least handoff the ball, and throw a few short passes.

for example, the seattle receivers with their many many drops. what good are they?

hence we see BB able to put some decent guys in roles who can deliver a good level of play consistently, like jabbar gaffney -- out of nowhere. or vrabel. or troy brown. or artrell.

back to chad jackson, he must be talented but he also must be inconsistent and therefore unreliable. too unreliable to take a chance with in a key playoff game.

thats amazing. here's hoping for next year chad.

PS thanks for starting this thread. a lot of us needed to move off of taunting and classiness and get back to other redundant and meaningless topics. i for one was looking forward to the chad thread.!!

"yeah i think he might catch a ball and score real good"

"yeah he was fast and that whole combine catch drill thing"

"i heard he was immature or something but Rodney talked to him"

is that good enough?

But is he classy?

Just sticky this thread already.

Another worthwhile, thought-out, mature thread brought to you by Keegs.

This needs to be dealt with. He's already had one thread deleted in the past 24 hours. Is he too immature and ignorant to realize that posting another spam thread isn't the best decision?

Last edited:

This needs to be dealt with. He's already had one thread deleted in the past 24 hours. Is he too immature and ignorant to realize that posting another spam thread isn't the best decision?

Keegs didn't start this thread.

Hey--this is another meaningless thread brought to you by me!

Hey moron, i didn't create this thread.

And when you post in threads you don't like, you are just refreshing them and bringing them to the top of the page. More people see them this way, and then they get more replies and attention.
But you don't want that.

Yet you continue to post in them. I wonder why?

Is it to BOOST YOUR POST COUNT?

we have a winner.

Hey moron, i didn't create this thread.

And when you post in threads you don't like, you are just refreshing them and bringing them to the top of the page. More people see them this way, and then they get more replies and attention.
But you don't want that.

Yet you continue to post in them. I wonder why?

Is it to BOOST YOUR POST COUNT?

we have a winner.

You called me there. I do remember you at one point having a Manning signature.

Anyways, the point remains the same.

A) One of your threads ("BB said LT is classy") was deleted. You still proceeded to create two other threads today which follow along the same lines.

B) I could care less about my post count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back