Welcome to PatsFans.com

Grand Orgy Party sex scandals dwarf those of Democrats

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsFanInVa, Jul 5, 2009.

1. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +564 / 8 / -8

Republican Sex Scandals Dwarf Those of Democrats - Salem-News.Com

Not surprised to see this on Bob Barr, cynical sponsor of the "Defense of Marriage Act":

Et Tu, Mornin' Joe?

So many hypocrites, so little time...

PFnV

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +369 / 11 / -27

Wait until the Sarah and Todd bombshell on Tuesday, right in the middle of the Jackson Funeral.. everything else will look like chump change.

3. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +564 / 8 / -8

I wonder if that's the shoe that'll drop, whether it'll be criminal prosecution, or whether she's just putting Alaska's good over her own by quitting the one state-level post she's ever had, after 1 1/2 years, most of which was spent campaigning (including since she lost McCain the election...)

4. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

What information are you relying on to make such a statement?

5. PatsWSB47

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

I can't imagine that she would resign and give that press conference to deflect an upcoming criminal investigation or sex scandal. I think she's up to something else. Not to nit-pick but it's 2 1/2 years. As far as time spent campaigning I think her only rival may be Obama.

What I don't get is the obsession over her. Hardly anyone even knew her name until August of last year and I think she's got more attention than just about anyone. Can anyone explain this phenomenon?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
  6. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I never heard any of that regarding Morning Joe, dang.
    I've always enjoyed listening to him, hopefully this is false, not sure I can believe the one source which sounds more rumor then fact. Just sayin.

7. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +564 / 8 / -8

If it's a rumor, it sure has a lot of facts associated that are reported consistently across sources...

Google "Lori Klausutis" and see what you find. Apparently they just opted not to investigate a woman he worked for dying with a seven-inch crack in her skull. You know, musta fell down...

But of course, one really shouldn't jump to conclusions... unless one is talking about a Democrat, like Gary Condit.

Right? I mean, innocent until proven Democratic, isn't that how it goes? :rolleyes:

PFnV

8. PatsWSB47

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

I've been goggling for an hour and can barely find anything but thinkprogress/dailykos/salon.com and every other heard of and unheard of left wing sites and blogs that talk about this. Maybe I just don't know how to search. I did read a couple of accounts of her telling a co worker, then a mail carrier that she did not feel well that day. When she was found there was no apparent trauma. The autopsy flawed or not, showed a hairline fracture of the scull that would be consistent with a fall and not a head bashing according to the medical examiner.

I tried to match any main stream media accounts including CNN, Fox, and MSNBC, The New York Times / The Washington post and more. The only results I get bounces me back to these left wing sites or left wing blogs that boldly proclaim Scarborough as a murderer and they all lay out their "proof" They all cry fowl that he wasn't ruined the way Condit was. With all this "proof' why hasn't any of our gung ho prosecutors investigated this? I mean according to these blogs it's a slam dunk.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
  9. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +564 / 8 / -8

Interesting that there's never been an investigation. But then, he was a republican.

Just one of the dozens of scandals, but then, this one is striking in the non-concern for the victim.

Condit's a very interesting comparison. We now know he did not do it... yet he is and has been out of office for some time. And how much time and effort did every right wing fringie spend insisting that he wasn't prosecuted vigorously enough, or that the media, which was covering nothing else and all but called him a murderer, was giving him a "free ride?"

Eh well, maybe obscurity's been kinder to him than several years of lies and innuendo would have been.

You've got the whole rest of the list to work through, SB42, so do the search on the woman's name, see what you find, and if you don't like that one work through the dozens of other Grand Orgy Party scandals cited.

(Oh and then tell me allllll about how they're the party of family values.)

PFnV

10. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I'm not defending the Rep. party for its scandal ridden platform of family values, but have to pause at framing someone on speculation or rumor. Not to mention that I've never heard this before and I never fail to read/watch the news on a daily basis. I would feel the same way regardless if this person was a Dem or Rep.
    In regards to Condit, my memory of him was that he was not forthcoming. That his main objective was to keep his job rather then find the killer. He may have gotten a bad rap, but had he been more open things might have turned out different for him.
    How would this be a comparison when everyone knew about the Condit scandal (sex and murder) and there is nothing concerning Joe, other then a dead staff member and what looks like a "Laura Bush commits murder" accusation.

11. PatsWSB47

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

I did do the search using the woman's name. As far as the rest of the list? Those scandals were far from swept under the rug (but then they are republicans):rolleyes: so I had plenty of information on them already. It seems to me though that all these scandals are vigorously exploited to the hilt by all sides and especially so by political opponents.

I always thought Condit was unfairly attacked and ruined in the same manor Richard Jewel was. I still can't figure out this Lori Klausutis news vacuum though.

Oh and I hope you realize that I have spent my entire life achieving the title of PatsSB42. Okay you can call me SB42:p

12. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I love this......

libbies like PFIV proving they can be even dumber than NEP.....

you win PFIV!!!!

13. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +240 / 8 / -13

More fun talking about sex than how Obama and the dem congress are destroying the economy.

14. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

and forget the fact that barney frank was going down on the head of fannie mae while greasing the chutes for the lions share of this countries problems................this single act outweighs the sum of all repub misdeeds.....by a wide margin

15. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +240 / 8 / -13

B Frank is trying to spend any returned ARP on more sub prime loans.....rather than make even a small dent in the exploding deficit.

16. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +564 / 8 / -8

Or, the flip side: I love how utterly unimportant sexual scandals are to Pubbies, when it turns out they're the main adulterers/philanderers, by a wide margin.

It was comfortable to point at a Dem and say "look! they aren't as Godly as us!!!" for a lot of Pubbies, say, during the witchhunt against Clinton.

But the thing the Dems never did was say "Look! We're the family value party! Vote for us because we're clean!!! We never cheat!!! God's on our side!!! You can tell by sex stuff!!!!"

That's what the Grand Orgy Party has foisted on us all for the last 3-4 decades.

Do we even need to go beyond the fact that Bob Barr sponsored the "Defense of Marriage" act???

I heard theocon idiots blathering about how gay marriage is an insult to their straight marriage, or a mockery of it, or whatever term they used to express their state of high dudgeon on the topic, for years. And about that straight marriage they claim to be defending? Oh yeah, it's a failed one. Barr's that is.

It's the hypocrisy, stupid.

And you wonder why people don't want to go "teabagging" on their behalf :D

PFnV

17. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

The stupid democrats and their a$s kissing media are the ones responsible for the Palin Popularity, they were so afarid and possesed with her that they made her a "Star" the batty bastards did it themselves.

Watch Out Dingo's Sarah's coming.....BOO

18. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

barney frank, boy................................barney frank

19. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +564 / 8 / -8

Pretty tepid there, spanked... you're about 100 scandals behind, right?

Oh yeah, and when was the last time Barney Frank came out saying we need to STOP straight marriage?

It's the hypocrisy stupid.

20. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +240 / 8 / -13

Where are the quotes about godliness don't recall those. I do recall dems spinning for the various scandals (including the criminal ones) involving libs while conservatives will condemn the actions of pubbies who get involved in scandal.

Perhaps this is sensitivity for being called out for the lust for abortion and baby killing among libs?