PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gramatica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good post Tiger, thanks and welcome to the board. Sorry to hear about your 'primary' team. ;)

Randy Moss will be on this team before Grammatica returns. Mark my words -- it ain't gonna happen.
You called it right!!!!! On 10-5-2006!!!! How'd you know, man?

Post number one in this thread is pretty funny, too.

Gost-miss-ki

He missed one FG and had two blocked and people were panicking and over-reacting. Sort of like when Chad Scott went down today. We're doomed.

I'm just glad we can't go back and see what I said when we drafted that lazy dog Seymour. Plus we passed up David Terrell! What a lousy draft that was. At the time, of course.

Blast from the past: I was searching for something else and found this. It's nice to remember when we had bigger problems than worrying about our Defense, which is only ranked third in the league and therefore sucks.

Thanks to the DirectTV NFL Sunday, I watched the Colts v Jets @ 1pm on Sunday followed by the Pats-Cats @ 4:15pm. (Living in South Florida, without the ticket, I would have been forced to sit through friggin' Fish @ Texans @ 1pm!)

Anyway, I am sitting there watching Martin Gramatica drill dead-center everything but the cheerleaders and I'm thinking how I wish we could have kept him instead of Gost-miss-ki.

Kind of funny...of the three kickers that have set foot on Foxboro turf over the past two seasons, the Colts got #1 & #2 and we ended up with #3!

How did we let THAT happen?

So, now the Colts will continue to reap the fruits of Gramatica & Vinatieri and we will continue to shudder in terror every time Gost-miss-ki lines up for a routine kick that will ultimately:

a) go WAY wide right
b) be too low with various excuses (the turf; the linemen were too tall; etc, etc)

Here we are, a decent team with a real chance to win our division and a kicker that is only good from inside the 20-yard line!

ADPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back