PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Grahambo shaking loose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fencer

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]TE Riar Geer, Colorado, Nathan Overbay, Eastern Washington and Michael Palmer, Clemson; Denver Broncos: It's not very often that a team brings in three highly rated free agent tight ends. Tony Scheffler is gone, and the team might want to get younger (meaning Daniel Graham could be fighting for a roster spot) behind 2009 second-round pick Richard Quinn.

Top free agent signings: 10 players who can make an impact - NFL - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com

I don't know why it would be this year that Denver lets him go, nor do I know that he's better than Crumpler. But I always loved Grahambo, and would be psyched to have him return as veteran depth.

That said -- tough, physical TEs commonly wear out pretty quickly. Or am I just overreacting to the example of Mark Bavarro?
[/FONT]

What an odd article. Highly rated UDFAs? So highly rated not one team thought them worthy of a 7th round pick?

It is odd to sign 3 UDFAs in the same position, but for even ONE to make the team is a long shot, and to plan on an UDFA to replace the incumbent #1 TE is nuts.

He thinks Cutler will be looking to an UDFA WR (that ran a 4.67 40) as his next favorite target. Weird.

Having missed out on Roberts, I'm going to be even more disappointed if White sticks in Indy...

I don't expect the Broncos to cut Graham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes