PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Graham to the Broncos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE39

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
They just announced on ESPN Radio that they have reached an agreement, pending a physical.

No surprise, good luck to Graham in Denver.

Wow! Didn't see that coming.

Wow, that really sucks, I'm going to miss him. I can't complain though, we made a solid offer. It's tough to compete with home.

No surprise, good luck to Graham in Denver.

thanks for the memories Graham but now your the enemy and I have to say health asside Bad luck and I hope you don't catch much.

$10M Signing Bonus.

They didn't give an other terms.

Sad we couldn't sign DG. I hope things work out for him in Denver. He played hard all the time and was always a team guy.

:( :( Good luck in Denver ;)

Graham is the enemy now. I wish him nothing but bad luck in his football career from here on out.

Well one thing is for sure. If Shanny is running the same offense as he did with HorseMouth, Graham should catch a lot of balls.

Funny though, I thought rookie Tony Scheffler looked pretty good end of last year. Surprised they spent big $$ on Graham. Unless they plan on going to lots of 2TE sets.

(Which I suppose they did with a healthy Alexander & Scheffler.)

2008 Pro Bowler. Just a feeling.

thanks for all the memories.........

ImgDyn.cfm

Last edited:
Good luck my ass, he's a former Patriot now. I wish him the worst - other than a major injury of course.

A good blocker lousy reciever .He wasn`t our #1tight end
Sign Brady a better blocker and actually caught more passes.
Brady blocked for Martn and Taylor two good ones

I'm surprised it went down this quick and that the Pats didn't ask him to give them the chance to match the offer, or maybe they already said no thanks.

It just had to be Denver. Come on ex Patriots, no going to Indy, Denver, or Pittsburgh, those are the rules from this day forward.

Last edited:
Graham has a good reputation as a blocking TE, but that term is inadequate. Most associate "blocking TE" primarily in the running game. Graham was good at that, but where he excelled was in pass blocking. Often he would lock onto a DE one-on-one and neutralize his opponent. He's done it well against some of the best, too...Freeney, Peppers. In a division where he'll be facing Shawne Merriman, Shaun Phillips, Derek Johnson and Jared Allen twice a year, this was a great pickup for the Broncos. Jay Cutler can breathe easier today.

Regards,
Chris

It just had to be Denver. Come on ex Patriots, no going to Indy, Denver, or Pittsburgh, those are the rules from this day forward.

Right. Don't look now, but Denver is beefing up again.

Yeah,good luck but...Why Broncos?i hate them!!! :D

Yikes. He's really going to help the Broncos. Sad to see him go. Sad to realize he's going to be a problem for us in the future, not an asset. But I think he's going to thrive in Denver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back