Welcome to PatsFans.com

Graduates

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, May 15, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +833 / 2 / -9

Why are most Liberal Democrats so EAGER to Crucify and Degrade the Duke University students accused of rape before they even have a chance to tell their side in a court of law.

I know why, Pandering Political Correctness, thats why.

Todays new Far Left Democrats are Low Life Cruel Nasty Vermin, decent Democrats should "take back" the party.

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +530 / 14 / -28

Where did you find that info Harry?? NEWSMAX, Rush, Savage or Worldnet.. most folks I know from the left believe that we should let the judicial system take its course whatever the outcome is does not make much difference in the universe. This whole thing has gotten tooo much play in the news, all in an effort to discredit the woman involved...the whole matter could be better served if it was done quietly instead of trying the case in the press, before the trial starts.

Harry, you should try to get balance before you post your inane thoughts... there is a difference in what you think and reality..

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +833 / 2 / -9

You read the NY Times and watch CNN to much, if this "so called" victim was the little blonde blue eyed snow white cheer leader from Sunnydale USA we would never have heard about it.

The left wing can't wait to string these guys up, if you have noticed Jessie Jackoff and his gang of "whitey slayers" has backed off from this whole thing, they have probably found out she is lying.

My "inane thoughts" come from watching Democrats & Republicans debate this. (not on CNN)