OL F

DL F
LB C
DB C

offense C-
defense D-
ST C-
coaching F-

The OP left out a grade for coaching. IMHO BB and staff get a low grade. There isn't any coach I would choose over BB but, like us all, he is human. This was not a good coaching performance. The lack of adjustment on run Defense was mystifying (the Phins repeated ability to be in optimal down/distance situations was a killer).
We paid big money for Revis - arguably the best CB in the game. We also have Dennard who has routinely played satisfactorily. We have what many consider one of the best safeties in McCourty. What am I missing? Why not use this strength to allow more stacking/crowding of the LOS -- especially when the opposition is gouging so badly on the ground? Maybe I didn't watch closely enough, however, when I was looking for it, it appeared the Patriots were continually playing (what i will call 'looser') inside the box (though I'm sure personnel grouping/matchups made it more complicated than that).

This is one single game though. Panic has no business being part of the conversation after one game. I'd bet the mortgage payment the defense will get markedly better. And while the OL was of concern and probably even more so now, a wait and see, cautiously optimistic approach on the OL is not unreasonable given history.

Side note, about a month ago I moved from a less humid climate to Tampa. I've been working my landscaping the last week. For me acclimating to the humidity, when working outside, has been brutal! Maybe this had no effect on the Patriots' play, who knows, yet I can tell you from personal and direct experience it is a fair question to consider.

OFFENSE

QB---C-

WR---C+

TE---C

RB---C-

OL---D-

DEFENSE

DL---D+

LB---C

DB---C-

STs

C-