Welcome to PatsFans.com

Governor Patrick, Confirmed Moron

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Wolfpack, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well it's nice to see hizzhonah get on board with what I've been saying about 25 years now. Gee, maybe we shouldn't let murderers out on parole! Too bad it cost a good cop his life in order to get that complete moron to feel enough political pressure to finally make changes.

How retarded do you have to be to not have seen this coming? Only in Massachusetts could a guy with 3 life sentences walk away free as a bird. And then liberals whine and complain when anyone proposes truth in sentencing or three-strikes laws.

Gov wows critics with crackdown - BostonHerald.com
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I agree it's wrong and needs to stop. That's about all I agree with you about this post, though.

You think this only happens in Massachusetts? Why do you hate Mass? Did you even try to look into it?

Just a small samply that completely disproves your "only in Massachusetts" theory.

A List of Murderers Released to Murder Again!

John McRae -- Michigan/Florida. Life for murder of 8-year-old boy. Pedophile. Paroled 1971. Convicted of another murder of a boy after parole, in Michigan 1998. Charges pending on 2 other counts in Florida.

Michael Lawrence -- Florida. Killed robbery victim. Life term, 1976. Paroled 1985. Killed robbery victim. Condemned 1990.

Charles Crawford -- Missouri. Life term in 1965 for murder. Paroled 1990. Convicted of murder again in 1994.

Jack Ferrell -- Florida. Committed Murdered 1981. 15 years to life, 1982. Paroled 1987. Murdered again 1992. Condemned 1993.

Timothy Buss --Illinois. Murdered five-year-old girl. Sentenced to 25 years in 1981. Paroled 1993. Murdered 10-year-old boy. Condemned 1996.

Dwain Little -- Oregon. Raped/Stabbed 16-year-old girl. Life term 1966. Paroled 1974. Returned as Parole Violator 1975. Again Released 1977. Then shot family of 4. Three consecutive life terms for rape and murder 1980.

Jimmy Lee Gray -- who was free on parole from an Arizona conviction for killing a 16-year-old high school girl, kidnapped, sodomized, and suffocated a three-year-old Mississippi girl.
  3. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I do not believe these things literally only happen in Massachusetts, but Massachusetts is sure leading the nation in these types of stories. You should google "Willie Horton" sometime.

I hate the Massachusetts political climate because it is run but a bunch of self righteous liberal morons who can't realize that maybe releasing a guy with 3 life setences isn't such a hot idea until after he kills a cop.

I think the better question is why do you love those pols so much?
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

To your last question: I don't, and nothing I ever said could have made you remotely think I did. In fact, my distaste for all politicians, with few exceptions, is a matter of record here. Ask Harry. Not a big fan of Patrick and didn't vote for him. His push on in-state tuition for illegals is offensive as I identify myself as a New Englander and find it bizarre that a kid from El Salvador or India can get the rate when a native of Vermont can't.

I don't need to Google Willy Horton. Look at the link I provided and you'll see that political party control has nothing to do with where these repeat murderers do their thing, and Massachusetts has nothing on Florida, Texas, and Illinois.

Check it out.

Your hatred of liberal politicians and excusing of conservative ones is strange and I never understood how people think one politician is better or worse because of the D or R after their name. Truly bizarre, as both have conspired to screw the voters at every turn for a long time. The Coke and Pepsi differentiation logic is mind-boggling considering that we all know that Rs and Ds are equally to blame for the state of the country. D's take the blame here because they control things. There are plenty of other states sh!tting the bed who have long been controlled by Rs.

Mass is still my favorite state and I love living here for lots of reasons. Those reasons far outweigh the negatives IMO.
  5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 4 / -2

Didn't he have the label "Free'em all Deval" when he first ran for governor?

At any rate, I believe the entire board resigned. They must have seen my post here at Patsfans telling them to do just that. Now lets see who is nominated to take their place. Some PC dogooder softy types, or some reasonable people who understand that some do deserve parole, but that people with 3 life sentences and a history of crime and violence, kinda don't.
  6. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What can I say? "Hate" is a strong word so I wouldn't use it, but I certainly dislike people who are dedicated to ruining our great nation.
  7. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

+1. What I don't understand is why people are so surprised that this happened.
  8. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

LOL...

Oh look. Wolfpack is back. Adorable.
  9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

10. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +157 / 2 / -2

Was the parolee who killed the cop in the most recent story from MA a convicted murderer?
  11. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

no.........