Welcome to PatsFans.com

Government Again Concedes Vaccines Cause Autism

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, Mar 2, 2009.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Vaccine Court: Autism Debate Continues

Mysterious Vaccine Court created in 1986 by the pharmaceutical industry, with the support of Congress, rules in favor of Bailey Banks against HHS.

Los Angeles – February 24, 2009 – Generation Rescue, Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey’s Los Angeles-based non-profit autism organization, today announced that the United States Government has once again conceded that vaccines cause autism. The announcement comes on the heels of the recently unsealed court case of Bailey Banks vs. HHS. The ruling states, “The Court found that Bailey would not have suffered this delay but for the administration of the MMR vaccine…a proximate sequence of cause and effect leading inexorably from vaccination to PDD [Autism].”

In a curious and hypocritical method of operation, the mysterious Vaccine Court not only protects vaccine makers from liability but supports a policy that has tripled the number of vaccines given to U.S. children – all after being made aware of the fact that these vaccines do, in fact, cause autism and repeatedly ruling in favor of families with children hurt by their vaccines.

“It was heartbreaking to hear about Bailey’s story, but through this ruling we are gaining the proof we need to open the eyes of the world to the fact that vaccines do, in fact, cause autism,” said Jenny McCarthy, Hollywood actress, autism activist, best-selling author and Generation Rescue board member. “Bailey Banks’ regression into autism after vaccination is the same story I went through with my own son and the same story I have heard from thousands of mothers and fathers around the country. Our hope is that this ruling will influence decision and policy-makers to help the hundreds of thousands of children and families affected by this terrible condition.”

Banks vs. HHS is the second known case where the Vaccine Court could not deny the overwhelming evidence showing vaccines caused a child’s autism. The first was the case of Hannah Poling in March of 2008, where the court found in her favor and awarded her family compensation.

Jim Carrey, Hollywood legend and Generation Rescue board member, reacted to the news, “It seems the U.S. government is sending mixed messages by telling the world that vaccines don’t cause autism, while, at the same time, they are quietly managing a separate ‘vaccine court’ that is ruling in favor of affected families and finding that vaccines, in fact, were the cause. For most of the autism community the question is no longer whether vaccines caused of their child’s autism. The question is why is their government only promoting the rulings that are in favor of the vaccine companies.”

Why is a secret court, which no one knows about or understands, quietly paying these families for vaccine injuries and autism? Deirdre Imus, Generation Rescue board member and founder of the Deirdre Imus Environmental Center for Pediatric Oncology says, “Over the past 20 years, the vaccine court has dispensed close to $2 billion in compensation to families whose children were injured or killed by a vaccine. I am not against vaccines and my own child has been vaccinated. But, I share the growing concerns of many parents questioning the number of vaccines given to children today, some of the toxic ingredients in vaccines, and whether we know enough about the combination risks associated with the multiple vaccines given to children during critical developmental windows.”
  2. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -1

My Jersey:

Did "the government" concede that every vaccine for every disease causes autism in every case?

Or, is it that vaccines that prevent thousands of fatalities and millions of diseases result in very rare cases of autism?

Call Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy, and get the stats. I'm sure they have taken a thoroughly scientific approach to the matter.

PFnV
  3. Real World

Real World Rookie

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

This stuff should be out in the open for the public. The people should be told what the risks are, in both taking a vaccine, or passing on one. To simply inject another persons child with something that may cause harm, without their knowledge, is unacceptable. If the risk of passing on a vaccine is more severe than the possibility of having autistic children, then people should be told. It should be up to the individual to decide.
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Your cynicism aside, I see your skepticism. I am a parent of a severely autistic 5 year-old. My friends who have had children all have children in the autism spectrum. Our health-care and school systems have been overrun with autistic kids. It used to be a rarity, but now you can't swing a dead cat without hitting someone with an autistic kid. Something's up. We're willing to accept ideas and theories about stuff like "global warming" but if you don't have autism in the family, you are skeptical about themerisol and other sources of heavy metals in the "lifestream" as causations of autism because no one wants their kid to have measles, mumps or rubella.

I agree with you that the data is not great, but the government resistance about controlling mercury and other metals being injected into our kids and the chronological correllation of the increase of autism is more than coincidental to those of us who live with this nightmare....and believe me, I'd trade a lifetime of nightmares for the chance of my daughter living a normal life. We all want to know why this EPIDEMIC is not being properly addressed and worse - covered up.
  5. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Is there a correlation of vaccination levels increasing with the increase in Autism? The Autism increase is a fairly new phenomenon. There's nothing new about vaccinating kids.
  6. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -1

My Jersey:

Skepticism aside, as you say...

You obviously reacted to my comments with a good deal of grace and equanimity; accept my apologies if I've pushed a button you're just being gracious about.

About the data: yes, I agree, the more that is available the better.

PFnV
  7. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -2

My Jersey:

Let's put the gov in charge of all health care......
  8. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ~~~Out of Order~~~ PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#87 Jersey
    I'm no expert on this but I do remember the form you had to sign when receiving some of the vaccines ... it was real scary. Worse yet is that if your child does not have all the proper vaccines then they can't be enrolled in the school system. I wondered then what happens if you don't let your kid receive the vaccination ... seemed like we really did not have a choice. My youngest is 9 and I may be wrong on the school part ... but that's how I remember it.
  9. Real World

Real World Rookie

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

My two little cousins are severely autistic too. I feel ya on this one Wistah.
  10. Real World

Real World Rookie

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

My brother is totally oppsed to vaccines. He's tried to reject every shot the doc tells him his kid has to take. It's ridiculous really, how many "shots" kids get. What else would you expect from a society that comatoses it's kid with Ritilin, so they won't be disturbed by them, when watching American Idol, or the Batchelorette.
  11. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Sorry to hear that. It's a tough row to hoe. My cousin is, too. He's in his 30's and has CP, too. He's a really cool guy. Is there anyone left who doesn't have "it" in their family? Am I wrong or did it used to be rare? This subject has pissed me off even before my kid was diagnosed. My best friends both had kdis with AS disorders and their lives have been totally changed - not necessarily screwed - because of it. You just learn to live with it but most have to make it with one income.

One thing, though....there are families with much worse than autism. We're aware of that. We're in Childrens a lot, and we see some horrific cases there that make you feel "lucky" to have what we do. My god! There is some insane hardships on some kids and their families that you never even heard of or imagined could happen. Real American Heroes work in the ICU at Childrens.
  12. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I'm sorry for your son.

That truly is sad.

You should look up:

autism+dr russell blaylock - Google Search

maybe you'll find out more valuable info...
  13. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Their soft kill weapons are working for them... unfortunately.
  14. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

????

1 of many articles...

Vaccines, Autism and Gulf War Syndrome

THE PROBLEM WITH VACCINES

When producing vaccines, scientists combine the intended organism, either killed or live, with chemicals that stimulate an immune reaction. These chemicals are called adjuvants. Squalene, one of the common culprits found in GWS veterans, is an immune adjuvant. Usually they add many such adjuvants together. When these adjuvants are injected into the tissues they remain for a long time, continuously stimulating the immune system. If your immune system is normal and healthy, complications are less frequent.

Yet, should you have a defective immune system, or even part of the immune system is defective, your risk of complications goes up considerably. This is because the immune system is made of many components that must act in a specific concerted manner to kill the invader while minimizing the damage to surrounding normal tissues.

One of the more common reasons for immune dysfunction is nutritional deficiency, even for single nutrients. For example, we know that vitamin E (natural E), selenium, zinc, vitamins C and flavonoids (from fruits and vegetables) are critical for normal immune function. These are common deficiencies, especially after middle age. Likewise, some people may have only a deficiency in selenium, which would also impair a cellular immunity. It is now known that even individual nutritional deficiencies can have devastating effects on the immune system. Likewise, certain nutrients in excess can significantly interfere with immune function as well, such as omega-6 fats, MSG, aspartame and sugar. Of particular concern are the omega-6 oils, which are metabolized in the body to produce a powerful immune suppressing substance (PGE2). Corn, safflower, sunflower, peanut and soybean oils are all omega-6 oils. The MREs (meals ready to eat) contain numerous immune suppressing nutrients.

When nutrition-based immune malfunction is combined with the immune toxicity of pesticides, herbicides, chemical warfare agents and stress even greater immune dysfunction occurs.

Numerous experimental studies have shown that when you over stimulate the immune system with immune adjuvants, as would occur when giving numerous vaccines, close together, enormous numbers of free radicals are generated, and because the immune activation takes place over such a long period of time, these free radicals begin to damage normal cells surrounding the sites of attack as well as throughout the body. In other words, it's like producing a chronic illness in a person.

The type of adjuvant also matters significantly. Oil based adjuvants, such as squalene and squalane are known to produce intense, unrelenting immune reactions that can last a lifetime. Recent studies have shown that all of the Gulf War veterans tested have had antibodies to squaelene, even those not serving in Iraq. The source of this squalene adjuvant has been determined to be from a secret, investigational vaccine for anthrax. One of the code names for this adjuvant is MF59.

Aluminum (as alum), also used as an adjuvant not only produces prolonged immune activation, but also travels along nerve tracks into the spinal cord and brain steam. Aluminum is known to produce significant destruction of brain cell connections and development of the same pathological features as Alzheimer's disease. When combined to fluoride, as occurs in vaccines as well as fluoridated drinking water, aluminum-fluoride complex causes a significant loss of brain cells in the hippocampus of the brain, the site of recent memory generation.
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  15. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Your brother is smart on the no vaccines stance.

There is no law that you have to vaccinate your children.

Is it REALLY worth that risk????

HELL NO!