Welcome to PatsFans.com

Gov Pat (Worms) Deval

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Last edited: Mar 8, 2007
  2. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My favorite part is the morons that genuinely thought he was special and a new breed of politician. Their whining and disappointment is hilarious..!! :rofl:
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Most of the people that voted for him are Racists they voted for him because of the color of his skin, thats Racism.
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

Do not understand this isn't Massachusetts about 12% black?.. this makes no sense, but I would guess in this right wing circle jerk thread it may.
  5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

Well, some people voted for him because of the "diversity" his being a person of color brought. I'm not sure that classifies as "racism". It might qualify as moronic, but not racist.

Anyhow, being a sucker for satire, and good fun, these lines from the article did give me a chuckle. Especially when thinking of some people in this forum. :D

Says Erik (fill in forum member of choice here :D ) , who thinks it’s quite possible the NSA listens in on his phone calls, “I hate to sound all schmaltzy about the hope thing, but I was expecting a lot better.”

Says Vince (sadly, you could fill in almost every forum member here :( ), who has spent a lifetime voting against people. “(Mayor) Menino and Patrick are about the only people I ever voted for.”

And now - now? Did anyone see this coming?

Alas for DeVille Deval, it’s not just the moonbats - you know, passionate recyclers who think Halliburton just might have plotted 9/11 - who are, to put it mildly, flummoxed today. (I'm guessing Holy Diver voted for Coupe Deval? :D ) I still luv ya Holy!

It’s also guys like state Rep. Michael Rodrigues, a conservative Fall River Democrat have who first met Deval nearly two years ago. By election time, he could barely contain the accolades. “Inspirational magnetism,” he said then. “Rock star status. Thinking about (a speech Patrick gave at a New Bedford rally) it gives me the chills,” he said. The chills!

But yesterday? “I scratch my head to think, who’s he listening to?” said Rodrigues. “Who are his advisers? Is he getting advice?” Rodrigues is hoping for the best: that the man he still believes “has the intellect and desire to be a great governor,” can put this mess behind him as little more, he said, than gubernatorial “hiccups.”