PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gotta love BB - Selling people on Eagles WR Greg Lewis has killed us

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Once again BB tells everyone of how great this next team is,and the opposing media get all caught up in it.

I especially liked when BB says "WR Greg Lewis killed us" - When the fact is he had only caught 4 balls against NE in his 4 year career and it was only 1 game which happened to be SB 39,1 catch for a 30 yard TD in SB 39 and totaled only 53 yards overall but BB always gives a 'he is tough against us' talk and the media swallow it like in this article linked...What a way with words for BB as usual...
Do you really think hes concerned with this dud Eagles squad like this sucker who wrote the article believes?

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=14533

Last edited:
Re: Gotta love BB - Selling people on Chad Lewis has killed us

Greg Lewis

Re: Gotta love BB - Selling people on Chad Lewis has killed us

Maybe McNabb has been laying low to get ready for the Pats. You know, top secret, behind the scenes, in-the-lab kind of thing.

"On any given Sunday.... "

//

Typical case of BB overselling the opposing team. But all coaches do it. The Eagles are no scrubs, but I don't anticipate them to be a match for the Patriots. Especially if Mcnabb doesn't start, this game could get real ugly for the Eagles. I only projected them to score 20 because I thought they'd have both Mcnabb and Westbrook. If Feeley struggles, this game could get ugly in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back