PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Got My History of the Pats DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leave No Doubt

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
:woot: I'm about an hour into DVD 1 (The History) and so far it's awesome! Starts with 1959 :bricks: when they watched film on a white sheet hung up on some boxes or whatever lol. Great highlights throughout ( the good,the bad, and the ugly), commentaries by Craig James, Steve Nelson, Shula, Mark Henderson etcetc, all taped right around their time with the Pats.

Some of those years highlight like bloopers LOL. It's great so far-the "dark times" are about to begin so:eek:

Trivia question: Back in the early 60's, what color were the refs shirts:D

I really have no idea,i'll guess black...??

:woot: I'm about an hour into DVD 1 (The History) and so far it's awesome! Starts with 1959 :bricks: when they watched film on a white sheet hung up on some boxes or whatever lol. Great highlights throughout ( the good,the bad, and the ugly), commentaries by Craig James, Steve Nelson, Shula, Mark Henderson etcetc, all taped right around their time with the Pats.

Some of those years highlight like bloopers LOL. It's great so far-the "dark times" are about to begin so:eek:

Trivia question: Back in the early 60's, what color were the refs shirts:D

Where did you get it?

I'll be arriving in Boston tomorrow so if there are local stores that have it please let me know.

It's not a rare DVD. It's at Best Buy. Check out bestbuy.com. It's $19.99.

I've seen it at FYE, but I would check Walmart first.

Thanks Guys. I heard about it, but I didn't know where it was sold. I will pick up my copy tomorrow. :D

I got mine through amazon (19.95) but picking one up at a best buy or whatever will save you from those s&h charges and waiting for delivery.

DVD 1- the old footage and commentaries/interviews were awesome, but the bits of modern era stuff comes right from prior 3 GTGs. It also includes some very brief highlights from 05 (Denver), 06 (AFCG), and the 07 season, but again 07 is VERY brief. At some point I expect we'll see a dvd devoted just to the 07 season, or at least the 16-0 run, so if you're expecting a lot of that on this particular set, save your $ and wait.

It's the old stuff that's great to listen to and watch; if you lived it then you'll enjoy the memory jolts and if you didn't live it you'll definitely learn something! The early days=times of turmoil for sure. I'm hoping to check out the 2nd dvd sometime before tonight's game.

Trivia answer: Refs' shirts were red and white stripes and they wore red hats. It's funny to watch them on the field with the Pats uni-ed up in their red jerseys:D

It was just released on Amazon on Tuesday for those who were wondering.

do you know if that DVD can be seen here in Europe too ?

i would take it too

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye