PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Got drunk & watched the game... my game notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB15

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
ok how im going to use this term badass a lot in this post
the pats came out pissed, angry, just dying to hit someone (on both sides of the ball)

the O line played like one of the best in the nfl, tons of time to throw the ball, running lanes everything perfect. mankins is a god dam beast out there, he is a tone setter.. badass indeed

you have to love the way jabar plays, the guy gets the ball about every 25 plays yet he always does something with it, its ither stretching for a first down, a *****en block on a db, breaking tackles... one bad ass kid

the defence came out blazing, seymour was his old self. we all know what he has been through this season, he came out playing like the best and it showed.

the entire D was on fire last night, sure they gave up the 10 yrd passing plays but ive got news for you all... THATS A GOOD THING.. pressure on the qb, no big bombs down the field, big hits, swarming to the ball... I love it

and the award for the best player of the game goes to...................................RODNEY HARRISON. holy crap, I havent seen him play like that in a while, people are going to knock him for the penalty calls and rightfully so but my god did he come out knockin heads last night, a true game changer in every sence of the word. just his presence is enought o influence a game.. thats ******* badass

PS. I didnt even mention Brady.. how can you, week after week he shows why he is Mr. Cool. no mistakes, passion, fire, and excution. Its routine now for the guy.. unbeliveable.
Merryweather, have to give it to the kid, he has grown infront of our eyes, he has a long way to go as they say but dam what a project he has been

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes