PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Got a problem? Ask Coach Belichick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

redster

Rookie
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=belichick/071102

Have a problem you just can't find a solution to? We've all been there, but why worry about it when all you need do to solve all your problems is Ask Coach Belichick?

Take a read as the sage wisdom flows from the architect of three Super Bowl championships:

Dear Coach:
I thought that encouraging my football team to celebrate their first touchdown en masse in a game against our longtime conference rival would be a good idea, a way to fire my guys up. Now I'm not so sure, even though we won the game. I've already written a letter of apology to the University of Florida and the Southeastern Conference. What else can I do to show good sportsmanship?
-- Embarrassed in Athens

Embarrassed:
Your first mistake was feeling shame. Your second mistake was apologizing. Your third mistake was endorsing such a timid, namby-pamby celebration. The next time your team scores first, have them gather as a group, then mark their territory by lifting their legs and urinating on your opponent's end zone, goalpost and mascot. If the referee subsequently throws a flag, punch him in the face. Then urinate on him, too.

Remember, "sportsmanship" is loser talk.
-- Bill

Click on the link for more.:rofl:

This place is thick with trolls. Lets hope they are left wondering where it all went wrong, like the Redskin trolls, Dolphin trolls, etc.

Wonder where they are :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey