PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gostkowski suggests a new Pro Bowl event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus. Is that what it looks like up in Mass. right now? Must suck. It's 87 degrees out and sunny down here. Headed to the beach in a little bit to soak up some sun. :D

Jesus. Is that what it looks like up in Mass. right now? Must suck. It's 87 degrees out and sunny down here. Headed to the beach in a little bit to soak up some sun. :D

I too walked the beautifull ocean beach this morning in Rye NH and soaked up some sun. 28 degree temperatures and wind chill weren't too bad...

Last edited:
Love the Gost suggesting that at the Pro-Bowl they hang a player who was 'suspended' (heh) that year and kick pot shots at him. He's one sick dude. Me, I'd watch. Then again we'd probably have the usual spoilsport whiners opposing it on human rights issues.

That's some funny stuff right there :)

Love the Gost suggesting that at the Pro-Bowl they hang a player who was 'suspended' (heh) that year and kick pot shots at him. He's one sick dude. Me, I'd watch. Then again we'd probably have the usual spoilsport whiners opposing it on human rights issues.

Well, to be fair, the guy doing the interviewing suggested the idea, although it was Ghost's idea to use a suspended player as target practice. :D

Well, to be fair, the guy doing the interviewing suggested the idea, although it was Ghost's idea to use a suspended player as target practice. :D

That 'guy' was Curran.

I wonder if that crane could hold Rex Ryan up there?

Use puppies instead of people if you wanna get some attention. Maybe even a gay puppy with a Jewish background.

I wonder if that crane could hold Rex Ryan up there?

I can see the crane doing something like the garage door did in the first Scary Movie when it tried to go up despite the girl in the doggie door. :eek:

Alot less than the mentioned 100' AGL that's for sure.
Pretty funny stuff though.

Alot less than the mentioned 100' AGL that's for sure.
Pretty funny stuff though.

Yeah, I don't think the goalposts are 100' tall. :D

Use puppies instead of people if you wanna get some attention. Maybe even a gay puppy with a Jewish background.

Whatever you do, DO NOT SUGGEST Kittens. Box will go nuclear.

Supposedly Sexy Rexy is down to 250.

Which is like 150 pounds less...so I'm kinda frightened/intrigued to see him this year.

Supposedly Sexy Rexy is down to 250.

Which is like 150 pounds less...so I'm kinda frightened/intrigued to see him this year.

There's no way. If he is, he had gastric bypass. There's no way he could get down to 250 that fast.

There's no way. If he is, he had gastric bypass. There's no way he could get down to 250 that fast.

He has had a gastric bypass, but he's not down to 250 yet. That's his target weight though.

i listened to this on WAAF live and it was the funniest thing ive heard in a long time on the radio! Gost was loving it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes