PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gostkowski played A+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot Missile

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I don't think anyone could tell that he was a rookie on the biggest stage of his career. Though just a kicker, he did everything he was supposed to do well.He started off shaky up until midway through the season but then proved to be a Probowl like asset to this team.

He made every kick in the playoffs and his kickoffs were right up there with the best of them. Adam may have the jewelry but I'm glad we finally have a guy that can actually boot it into the endzone on Kickoffs. Makes a big difference on special teams. Looking forward to seeing more of this kid,proved to be worth the price of the mid draft pick.

I don't think anyone could tell that he was a rookie on the biggest stage of his career. Though just a kicker, he did everything he was supposed to do well.He started off shaky up until midway through the season but then proved to be a Probowl like asset to this team.

He made every kick in the playoffs and his kickoffs were right up there with the best of them. Adam may have the jewelry but I'm glad we finally have a guy that can actually boot it into the endzone on Kickoffs. Makes a big difference on special teams. Looking forward to seeing more of this kid,proved to be worth the price of the mid draft pick.

Agreed. He should be a bright spot for years to come, and proved that Belipioli made the right decision letting A.V. go.

The hangtime on his kickoffs were ridiculous. This kid is a good one.

he was also a pitcher in college can he be the sox next relief pitcher?

he was also a pitcher in college can he be the sox next relief pitcher?

I would sooner wear Fitzy's live-kitten boxer shorts than see Gostkowski pitching for anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes