Welcome to PatsFans.com

Gore's Home Still Guzzling Energy

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by otis p. driftwood, Jun 19, 2008.

1. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Just thought I might be like the libs here and post stuff over and over.

I like how he's made about a hundred million off being the poster boy for global frauding I mean warming...but his house burns more energy now than before he "fixed it".

This was from newsmax, btw. Feel free of course to attack the messenger and not the issue, most of you will anyway.
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2008
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +246 / 7 / -9

#24 Jersey

Gore has his own personal "inconvenient truth" I guess :D
  3. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

A grammy? An Oscar? A NOBEL FRIGGIN' PRIZE? Leader of a movement, a guy we're not supposed to criticize, and this is what he does? Really...it's inconvenient I guess.
  4. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +140 / 1 / -8

I saw the title and that a paul was the thread author and I just laughed. It's all politics ap, that's all. We've got our finger pointers, the attackers, the pontificators and all the other wonderful stuff that American politics has evolved into.

No need to attack you...at least from my view...oh, wait, I think I see incoming at 2 o'clock!:eek:
  5. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +885 / 16 / -24

No Jersey Selected

I knew Al Gore wasn't committed to ending Global Warming when he did next to nothing about it while holding the second highest office in the world. So yeah, this is of no suprise to me.
  6. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I just don't understand why this guy wouldn't at least do something spectacular to make his point, you know? Even Arnold converted his Hummer to hydrogen...but Gore, his house burns more electricity in a month than mine in a year...and I have my office at home, and my warehouse, and I have tenants, and electricity in NH isn't cheap....

So why is Gore so revered?

It's not finger pointing, really--at least I don't mean it that way--it's mostly just questioning.

I mean, even Patters has mentioned Newt having an affair and questioning the family values stuff--so why isn't it okay to question Gore?
  7. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +140 / 1 / -8

nothing wrong with it...we should always question those we vote into office. I was referring to finger pointing at one another here on this board.

BTW...if you an Patters are going to go at it until one of you is exhausted and gives up, my money is on you. You're definately a high-energy person.
  8. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I know you are not gunna believe thsi...but I AGREE!

this is complete bull$h!T. I know Gore has done much to advance the awareness of this cause, but...MAN...

put your stinkin money where your mouth is, AL.
  9. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Why wouldn't I believe it? I don't always agree with you, but you're a principled guy.
  10. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

He'll say what he did last time ... that he buys the offsets or whater the frig they are... give him a day or two to get that out on the internet that he invented.
  11. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

It's funny--Patters and I agree on a ton of stuff, if you were to read off a list of positions (that's POLICY positions!) or we're close enough that it's just details.

But he's got this blind adherance to the Democrat party...that I don't get...and he seems to think that because he's got that, we all have that (apologies if I've got it wrong, it's just how it seems to me)...and I don't. There's a crap load I don't like about the "Republican" party. I feel the same way about them that Reagan (and our own Harry) felt about the old Democrat party--they went and left me.

If we had Democrats like Truman today (they'd never be allowed out in public, first of all) but I'd probably be a Democrat. Or I'd be a Bull Moose with TR...

Basically--what it comes down to is that despite our squabbling here on the board, we all have some measure of common sense (I've even seen wes post good stuff when he's not just posting links) and we all want what's best for the country, and for the most part--we agree on what that is, just not how to get it done.

The difference is, we're not making millions as elected officials.

Term limits, anyone?
  12. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

HA!!!

thats funny....

now....

Al Gore using the power of over 200 homes after winning the nobel prize for his work on climate change

is like:

Al gore inventing the internet and using Fed EX for instant messages.