Welcome to PatsFans.com

Gore trashes US While at Jihadi Central

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsWickedPissah, Feb 13, 2006.

1. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,037 / 20 / -13

Disable Jersey

Last edited: Feb 13, 2006
  2. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +378 / 46 / -7

#75 Jersey

That's beacuse he never enforced them for the 8 years leading up to it.

Seriously this guy is off his meds. I think he should be the Democrat Nominee in 2008! How bout a Gore/Hillary ticket!

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

Gore is a whack job "Insane Sore Losing Idiot"

Because he is an Idiot is the reason Hillary picked him as a running mate for Billy Blue Dress, there is no way that Hillary wanted anyone with brains to be Billy's sidekick in the White House.

Imagine this Goopy Dip Sh!t Gore trying to run a war, he would have stood out in the Rose Garden waving a white sheet on 9/12.

Another case of the "Knee Jerk Wailing Blubbering" liberal not wanting us to "OFFEND" the Dogs that want us all dead.

Very dangerous people these "pacifist pansies".

4. PatsWickedPissah

Ratings:
    +2,037 / 20 / -13

Disable Jersey

The visa program he so self-servingly whines about to his Wahabiist (paying) audience was the vehicle for several 911 terrorists to enter the US unchallenged.

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

The savage Muslim Saudi's that slaughterd 3000 in two hours in Amreica trained for that day all through the nineties on the Clinton/Gore watch, right in America, under their noses.

Gore is supposed to be such a Kind Caring Humane Champion Of Freedom And Civil Liberties, why doesn't he ask his new Muslim friends why they won't allow their wives to sit in the front seat of their car.

6. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

I would expect every single "anti-war" leftist on here would come in here and tear him apart. After all it has been there stance that Saudi is nearly equal to Afghanistan in sharing responsibility for 9-11. They also beleive that Saudi is backdooring us (which I beleive as well) with that said, common sense tells me that the leftist on here should come into this thread and rip him a new one for those comments. I agree that Saudi is a shady friend at best and a former VP has no business talking like that about his country in a time of war in a room full of people that at the very least side with our enemy. I may p!ss AAB off but that is borderline treasonist if not outright treason by one of our former elected leaders. I am officially ashamed about the fact that I voted for him in 2000.

7. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +378 / 46 / -7

#75 Jersey

Apparently Gore is now officially on Osama's payroll:

http://www.jef.org.sa/ click on JEF 2006 and then "sponcers' to see

The conference sponcer is no other than the BinLaden Group. So let me get this striaght the forme VP of the US goes to Saudi Arabia, home of the 9/11 hijackers, on Osama's dime, and tells the assembled Arabs that America committed crimes against arabs after 9/11.

Once again, it is impossible to embarass a Democrat. Let's see if this little tidbit makes the evening news, or will they still be in a tizzy about not knowing fast enough about Cheney's hunting accident.

8. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Has Gore put one fact forth to back up his almost Treasonous claim?

Oh wait, I forgot that Liberal Democrats dont need facts. Its our job to disprove his claims.

Then again, Radical Muslims dont need facts to be incited to riot and plot to kill more Americans.

Thank GOD he's not our President.

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

If the stupid democrats had come up with a candidate other than Boob Gore they would have destroyed Bush, the White House would have been handed to them on a silver platter.

Again, that is why Hillary chose Gore to Be Bills VP, she wanted a dummy and she got one.

10. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I am not an immigration expert, but I believe the lax enforcement was always in effect, even during the Reagan and Bush I years.

11. Turd Furguson

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Its funny how the hardcore liberal "Ahab" Democrats are destroying themselves whilst they continue to hunt their White Whale

12. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

The visa program was approved by both the Republican and Democrat House and Senate, and signed into law by Republican and Democrat Presidents.

13. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Your fault. I didn't vote for him in 2000. I always thought he was a robo-politician that is highly skilled at telling large audiences what they want to hear.

I'm not POed at all by your comments. I don't think we "owe" the effing Saudis shiznit. We make them rich, and Bush is among the Sauds closest of friends. Of this there is no debate.

What really got my goat about that article, other than Gore being a Turd, are the comments by that POS Chevron oilman. He mocked the idea of energy independance, basically saying to the terror sponsoring Saudis that we are not only addicted to oil, we will do nothing about our disease so don't you little al-qaeda funding mullahs worry. Your silly churches and fanatical sheep will all be well funded, regardless of what the president says. The man is, after all, completely full of excrement as the US is now fully aware. He said we need switchgrass (biomass fuels), but in fact he says a lot of things that are completely politically oriented and have no basis in actual policy.

14. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +378 / 46 / -7

#75 Jersey

Luckily I am an expert in this area. Gore tore-up the INS, they had Special Agents, Inspectors, all people who were supposed to be out catching illegals and preventing them from getttin in, detailed to District Offices for Citizendhip USA, where they planned to Naturalize as many people as possible before the 1994 Presidental Election. It was a crime! It ended up with something like 10,000 reports to internal affairs. Criminals were naturalized at a record pace. The jokes around the INS offices were to just Naturalize them and hand them a Clinton/Gore bumper sticker on their way out the door.

Unfortunatley Bush has been worse! I can't believe I say this, but everyday I long for the days of the INS, because the DHS is horrible!

15. Turd Furguson

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Of course you'd defend his seditious comments. Lets see some facts that Arabs are being rounded up and put into deplorable conditions here in the USA?

If he's right on target then lets see the proof.

Its irresponsible for a former Vice President of the United States to be in the proverbial "belly of the beast" regarding wahabi Islam, pretty much considered to be the mother of terrorism and claiming that we are rounding Arabs off the street for no good reason and putting them in camps.

If they riot over a cartoon or purported Quran flushing, what will they do over this?

Luckily Al-Gore-Jazeera is banned in Saudi Arabia.

16. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Also...your thread title is a little misleading. Its one thing to trash US, its another thing to trash the policy of a very unpopular president. Big difference.

17. PatsWickedPissah

Ratings:
    +2,037 / 20 / -13

Disable Jersey

You guys are SO knee-jerk apologist in your thinking. Look, NOW we know how deadly that visa practise was. Ask the families of 3,000 dead Americans. But Gore, in an attempt to suck up to the freedom quashing Saudis DEFENDS the visa practise. After 911. Hello! Hello!!!

18. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +107 / 9 / -14

#37 Jersey

Thank God Bill Clinton was not impeached(I can not believe I said that), could you imagine this modern day Benedict Arnold becoming the President. For this guy to take money to go on foreign soil and trash "his" country is unforgivable. This is might be a positive though it just shows exactly were people stand in our global stand against terrorism.

19. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Don't repeat this to loud, but I think we just agreed about something. :D With the exception of the excrement part ;) Getting off of oil needs to be our number 1 energy priority. Take away the oil and you take away their relativity and their terrorist funding! Well most of it anyway. That is the long term goal coupled with democracy. Short term, kill the bastards!

20. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Yes, and the moment Bush actually does something constructive about our energy independance is the day I'll compliment him on it. He doesn't want conservation, and he doesn't seem all that interested in funding a real alternative energy plan. Cheney kept his energy plan under wraps for a reason. It is loaded with incentives to produce, refine, and distribute more crude oil. The reality again doesn't match the rhetoric (hence the excrement comment)

The switchgrass comment in his SOTU went right over most peoples heads, right and left. I think its a great idea. Check out this development. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11273318/