Welcome to PatsFans.com

Gore Go Straighten These People Out

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +675 / 2 / -9

Why does Gore make movies and slop around with the Hollywood Wife Swappers when the Real Work is in the third world, instead of trying to make me ride a bike and sell my SUV why doesn't this Boob ever mention "over there"
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071005/hl_nm/kenya_dump_dc

2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Well, ya gotta understand, he's "done his time" in hell. Spent his tour in 'nam whacking a type-writer. He's had enough of the hard life. Now he "Can't Stop Thinkin' about Tomorrow", if you get the drift.

//

3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +380 / 11 / -28

Unfair to criticize his service or anyone who served during Viet Nam or time of conflict, our commander in Chief was missing for a year(I know no one can prove he was absent, but no one can prove he was there either), Cheney was getting deferred as a student.. Gore did some service, more than you can say about most of the decision makers inside the beltway.

4. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

President Bush completed his training as a fighter pilot, he was on call, ready to serve, and no doubt would have gone had he been called up. His father, the first President Bush, served most honorably during the Second World War, and there's no reason to doubt his son would have done any differently.

Cheney didn't serve but I remember a certain Bill Clinton who promised he would at least go to ROTC training -- which he opted for in lieu of being drafted -- but he went totally AWOL, completely re-nigged on his pledge.

//

5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +380 / 11 / -28

And you know this how?? It always intrigues me that people will defend George, even though it has not been proven either way he was there during this period of time, no one has come forth validating his presence or his absence.. but yet you believe this, you are my contemporary so you must remember all those favorite sons who were able to avoid service. Revisionist history is convenient to prove a point.

Clinton, Cheney and many others are beyond defense, but those who did go deserve our respect, no matter what they did. For the grace of god I missed that opportunity for personal growth.

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +675 / 2 / -9

If it was there these Hater Jealous Bastards would have found it as soon as they heard Bush was running the first time against the "Boob Gore".

Thank God For The "New Media" (God Is Truly Great)
    :bricks:

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +675 / 2 / -9

Something happened that I have never seen happen before, dear God, I posted an intelligent thought and it shot up into the middle of the thread as though some divine spirit or being was studying my brain.

God Willing Sanity Will Return
    Praise Allah

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +675 / 2 / -9

After the failed attempt to Crucify General Petraeus, Limbaugh and the year after year accusations of George Bush "deserting" and with their top hatchet men trying their best to dig up one little shred of evidence that GW Bush is a deserter and constantly coming up with nothing is one big witch hunt joke.

In other words, after watching these vicious jealous cruel nasty democrats try to Censor and deprive an American Radio personality his right to Free Speech and after watching them try to smear and degrade a brave American military General just for the sake of their rotten political agenda's after watching the FAILED DISGUSTING Assasination attempt of these two Americans who the hell is going to pay any attention to the hateful bastards when they tell us George Bush is a deserter, these bastards are capable of anything when it comes to defending their Stinking Left Wing agenda and right now they are running scared because the "New Media" is hot on their tail.

George Bush probably got drunk and went AWOL like so many young service men before him have done, when real old time Military Men hear the "Awful Democrats" call him a deseter they shake their heads and laugh at their own memories of their "lost party days" (let he among you without sin cast the first stone)

Not just anyone can become a "Fighter Pilot" it took a lot of time, intelligence and devotion to go through the training that is required to earn the right to become "A Fighter Pilot" it is even harder for a "Moron" :singing:

Then after completing the task of becoming a Fighter Pilot this Moron went on defeat a Democrat and become a US Governor, then the Moron set his sights on the White House then this Moron became the President Of The United States Of America defeating the Democrats again, TWICE.

A real bonafide draft dodger who became president:
    William Jefferson Clinton (Billy Blue Dress)
    :bricks:

9. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

If Geo Bush had purposely avoided active duty in Vietnam or anywhere else, I have full confidence that moveon.org, Michael "Donuts" Moore, Dan Rather, James Carville, and Paul Begala would have found it by now. Their entire lives are spent on digging up dirt. "Not guilty until proven otherwise", is how I see it.

//