Gophers WR Eric Decker to visit the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Source: Decker to visit Patriots, Broncos and Chiefs | National Football Post

I think because of his injury issues,this kid could drop into the 3rd round but I think he could be a decent choice with 1 of our lower second rounders if Tate and Thomas are gone before then.

He is said to be seriously considered at by KC who apparently liked what they saw.

Eric was #1 on the Wonderlick test at the combine with 43 of 50 correct so the kid has the smarts and could be the type of rookie to learn our complex offense quicker than some.

Source: Decker to visit Patriots, Broncos and Chiefs | National Football Post

I think because of his injury issues,this kid could drop into the 3rd round but I think he could be a decent choice with 1 of our lower second rounders if Tate and Thomas are gone before then.

He is said to be seriously considered at by KC who apparently liked what they saw.

Eric was #1 on the Wonderlick test at the combine with 43 of 50 correct so the kid has the smarts and could be the type of rookie to learn our complex offense quicker than some.

If he is 100% healthy and I understand Lisfranc injuries are tricky and potentially nasty, but if he is 100% healthy, I would absolutely love to see him in a Patriots jersey. The route running, hands, intelligence are all well above average. If he were faster, he would be considered a 1st rounder.
He played with average QB's and put up huge numbers.

I think that due to his injury, he will slide deep into the 4th round and would not complain if BB burned a 6th and 7th to move up to the top 3rd of the 4th to take him.

If he would not have gotten hurt, I would have had him in my mock as a Patriots second round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back