PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell to make a decision on SB 44 halftime show - Which is your choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Sabbath....

Tommy & Geezer still have good chops.

Just get Ozzie to show up and life would be teh awesome.. :)

Personally I'd like to see New Kids on the Block again. A medley of "Step by Step" followed by "Cover Girl", "The Right Stuff", and finally the all-time classic "I'll be Loving You Forever"

Box at your age would'nt you rather Engelbert Humperdink or Tony Bennett to perform? :) ;)
What is my age? Not to mention I'd much rather have a pretty lady crooning to me than a couple of Vegas glitterbots.

I'd go with Garth Brooks.

What an AWEFUL list!

Eagles by default for me because they used to be great. Everyone else blows!

I dont know if you mean "blows" just for the superbowl half time how, but either way, DMB is a great band.

I actually really enjoyed the Chris Gaines experiment. Feel free to make fun accordingly.

Would it be too early for a Nu Metal halftime show? Maybe Korn and Limp Bizkit could rock rock rock the house, y'all.

I have the chris gains album, and I enjoy it. I dont get why people got to get all mad when someone trys something new

Man,

These guys would be teh awesome. Seriously. I think that they should at LEAST play a couple Patriot home game half-time shows, but doing the stuperbowl would really rock, er bodhran.... heh Enjoy

YouTube - Albannach Plays Celtic Fling 2008

respects,

The Trans-Siberian Orchestra would be cool, so would Enter the Haggis.

Clapton........

Bon Jovi is my choice - Any other good suggestions for wholesome 'Family' type musicians that Goodell desires instead of seeing Janet Jacksons tit?

What is wrong with Janet Jacksons tit?

Clapton and Winwood if they pick the right songs.

Otherwise i go with the list blows.

I just had a great idea-they could book Guns'n'Roses and let Axle blow it off at the last minute.

Seriously though I love the Black Sabbath idea, but I'd go AC/DC if it came down to it.

Ozzy!

Especially if the Patriots are there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back