PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell Freaks out---must watch this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I love these clips.

Now I anticipate what the lady will say to the crying girl.

"Don't worry the Bears will be good next year" hahaha

Heir Goodell....... Blount .......

wow this meme is still a thing

I so love these. At the end of the year, there ought to be a collection of all of them, one, at least, for every game the Patriots play.

Ahahahah love it!

"Brady is going to come down on the league with the fury of 10,000 Randy Mosses"

Lol

...yeah, 4 games, and he didn't commit any felonies or actually do anything

I so love these. At the end of the year, there ought to be a collection of all of them, one, at least, for every game the Patriots play.

I once saw that the producers wanted to stop people using this clip. I can't imagine better marketing for a show than having a clip becoming such a popular meme. These things are genius.

I once saw that the producers wanted to stop people using this clip. I can't imagine better marketing for a show than having a clip becoming such a popular meme. These things are genius.

I agree. I wasn't aware of this film until these memes came out years ago. It's actually quite good and worth watching. Unlike some others, I don't think it puts Hitler in a sympathetic light; quite the contrary, it demonstrates how pathetic and petty he had become at the end...a far cry from the supposed strongman he was for 11 years before that.

I don't want to jinx anything...but the 4--0 version would be priceless...of course, the producer would have to jump ahead and have Hitler take cyanide at the end...

...throws salt over shoulder and knocks on wood

You have inspired me, here is my version. Some similarities in the beginning but veers off in a different direction.

WTG Dude. This one was better than the OP IMO.

"Pro Bowlers in Jr. College" line had me on the floor...LMFAO

Is anyone treating these to the NFL and Goodell, its a little wasted if he's not watching them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back