PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell failing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPF

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Another ex of Goodell's "New Sheriff in town" approach failing and putting the NFL in a negative light. He needs to worry about doing his job and not putting the league at legal risk. Forget trying to garner goodwill with the public in all matters.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3250283

Maybe Kathy Urbanski misremembered what Goodell actually said.

Why is it the NFL's obligation to pay for her medical expenses? Goodell should have simply told Pacman that, if he manned up and paid the expenses himself, the league would look favorably on that when considering his reinstatement. Although that may legally expose Pacman further to lawsuits (maybe someone who knows more about the law can clarify that?)

Last edited:
I dont believe Kathy Urbanski. The NFL in no way is responsible for paying for her husbands med. bills. Goodell may suck but I dont buy this lady's story

I dont believe Kathy Urbanski. The NFL in no way is responsible for paying for her husbands med. bills. Goodell may suck but I dont buy this lady's story

I don't either but can you imagine Tags being in this position.

I don't either but can you imagine Tags being in this position.

No, because he wouldnt have suspended Jones for more than 4 games, which means the PR ****storm wouldn't have happened, which, of course, means that this crap wouldn't be in the public eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes