PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good Win Patriot Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuriousGeorge

On the Roster
Reaction score
It is clear that your team is coached on another level that the majority of the league does not play on. Congrats on a great victory.

Just one of this games. Don't sweat the loss though. Pats will clobber the Pack for you. ;)

Thanks! Say hi to the Man in the Yellow Hat for me.;)

We'll I'll be. Didn't think you'd show.

Don't sweat it. It's been that kind of year for Pats opponents. We'll take care of the Pack for you and you guys will have to fight your way past the Falcons for the rematch. Pats-Bears SB would be fine with me.

Well done on showing yourself around here. Good luck to your side for the rest of the season.

Just one of those games. It reminded me of the Pats/Cards game from 08. Same conditions, same type of final score. And it sparked the Cards to the Super Bowl. The same might happen in Chicago...you guys get a couple of those picks and we might be congratulating you.

Kudos for showing up, didn't think we would see you again.

Wouldn't mind seeing you back here in February, good luck with the rest of the season.

Don't sweat it. you're in good company...... We've beaten a few other good teams like rented mules this season as well. ;)

Props for coming back after so much shiz-talking this week. That's big of you.

Last edited:
We'll cut you a deal. We'll beat the Pack if you'll beat the Jets. Agreed?

It is clear that your team is coached on another level that the majority of the league does not play on. Congrats on a great victory.

It helps having the best QB in the game, too. ;)

Just imagine if the best QB in the league Peyton Manning was playing against you today?;)

You're a good sport and your team didn't quit today, which most would have. They played hard right to the end on a really lousy day. Just because you lost doesn't mean your team isn't good. They are. Belichick knows that and so does Brady. Beating a good team is gratifying. Just one thing: we all know that the spygate thing is something that most teams were engaged in for a long time (see B. Cowher, M. Ditka and J. Johnson comments) and the Patriots deserved to be penalized because when everyone was told to stop they were arrogant and didn't. So, if you want to rag on us, feel free to do so, just leave that BS out. Aw, come to think of it, if I had that on another team I'd use it everytime I could, too. Best of luck the rest of the way. I was at the SB in '86/'87 and have always wanted a crack at redemption.

They have some pretty talented players too that executed the game plan to a T. Heard this Brady guy threw for over 350+ yards in the freezing snow. ^_^
Nice game Chicago. Hope you learned from your humbling lesson. There's good teams which the Bears are then there's GREAT teams. But don't worry, Pats will beat the Pack for you next week.

So you guys should be fine as long as you don't tumble like the Jets did the following week as well. It's 'just one game' as long as you don't let it snowball like Sanchez did. Cutler is an odd cat. That weird throwing motion and still prone to putting up some bad games. If your QB can recover then you'll be ok, if he starts throwing more picks, then well that might spell more trouble for you.

Last edited:
Thanks for stopping by the Board this week. Best of luck to the Bears in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes