Welcome to PatsFans.com

Good trade or Bad Trade?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by VJCPatriot, Sep 21, 2007.

?

IS this a good trade for me?

1. Yes, go for it!

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, you're getting a raw deal!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. VJCPatriot

VJCPatriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +46 / 1 / -4

I've been offered Jamal Lewis RB (Browns) and Deion Branch WR (Seahawks) for Joey Galloway WR (Bucs) and Carnell Williams RB (Bucs).
    So is this is a good deal for me? Vote now!
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2007
  2. frankiesfly

frankiesfly Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

i think it's a good trade. Branch should be more productive than Galloway. Even though I think Both RB's are going to be up and down all year, I would rather have Lewis. I don't like Williams at all.
  3. 37Harrison

37Harrison Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -2

#37 Jersey

I kinda agree with Frankie, I think Carnell Williams is soft and won't hold up the entire year. I think Jamal will hold up but he is playing on the Browns and I think that last game against Cinci is an anomoly and not the norm. He will have to face the Steelers and Ravens D twice this year.

I think Branch is better than Galloway however, I think Galloway will have a couple of huge games wheras Branch is going to be more of a consistent WR.

I can't answer the poll because this is (in my mind) a pretty fair trade. Remember, Branch never had a 1,000 yard season with Brady throwing to him and the Seahawks have Shaun Alexander.

BTW, if the Bucs have a bad offensive day (which is highly possible), then both Galloway and Williams will suffer. So in that respect I would say go for the trade. It's just Lewis is going to going up against some much stingier D's, like the Pats.
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2007