• Yes, go for it!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No, you're getting a raw deal!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VJCPatriot

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I've been offered Jamal Lewis RB (Browns) and Deion Branch WR (Seahawks) for Joey Galloway WR (Bucs) and Carnell Williams RB (Bucs).
So is this is a good deal for me? Vote now!

Last edited:
i think it's a good trade. Branch should be more productive than Galloway. Even though I think Both RB's are going to be up and down all year, I would rather have Lewis. I don't like Williams at all.

I kinda agree with Frankie, I think Carnell Williams is soft and won't hold up the entire year. I think Jamal will hold up but he is playing on the Browns and I think that last game against Cinci is an anomoly and not the norm. He will have to face the Steelers and Ravens D twice this year.

I think Branch is better than Galloway however, I think Galloway will have a couple of huge games wheras Branch is going to be more of a consistent WR.

I can't answer the poll because this is (in my mind) a pretty fair trade. Remember, Branch never had a 1,000 yard season with Brady throwing to him and the Seahawks have Shaun Alexander.

BTW, if the Bucs have a bad offensive day (which is highly possible), then both Galloway and Williams will suffer. So in that respect I would say go for the trade. It's just Lewis is going to going up against some much stingier D's, like the Pats.

Last edited:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back