PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good thing for "illegal contact" penalties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
With a fast defense, the Colts could wreak havoc by constantly jamming the Patriots' receivers and holding them back from running their routes. So I'm glad that our team is virtually immune from contact after 5 yards. Does anyone know if there is a certain player, GM, or organization to thank for this good fortune?

Is he one in the same with the GM who assaults height-challenged Jets employees and refers to the pats as the "Patri-oughts?"

Boy, that rule change really came back to bite him huh?

With a fast defense, the Colts could wreak havoc by constantly jamming the Patriots' receivers and holding them back from running their routes. So I'm glad that our team is virtually immune from contact after 5 yards. Does anyone know if there is a certain player, GM, or organization to thank for this good fortune?

Did you see the Vinny endzone interception in the Colts game yesterday? Let's just say there was a reason why the receiver didn't make it to the spot where the pass was intercepted...

Is he one in the same with the GM who assaults height-challenged Jets employees and refers to the pats as the "Patri-oughts?"

Boy, that rule change really came back to bite him huh?

They only violate the
"point of emphasis"
if the zebes call 'em.

Don't bet your house on it.

The Colts have never been ones to jam the receivers at the line. We're more of a hit you after the catch type of defense. Sounds harmless enough, right?

Our secondary lives to hit people and they're good at it. 21 meet 18. :D

The skins were supposed to be that defense now its the colts turn

The Colts have never been ones to jam the receivers at the line. We're more of a hit you after the catch type of defense. Sounds harmless enough, right?

Sanders will be hurt by the end of the first quarter and your defense will revert to the worst in the league.

Laughing at Colts fans and their new "physical corners"

You guys do understand that's not a good thing right :D

Who's gonna hurt him, Lawrence "Marcus Camby" Maroney?

i woudlnt be surprised...that is it will be harder for sanders to come near maroney...hell have to do something called play coverage...

If you have even the smallest belief the Colts are more of a hitting team than the Patriots, you must be asleep...cuz you're just dreaming.

The Colts have never come close to out hitting the team that inventing the hard-hitting game.

Don't forget what I just told you;)

Laughing at Colts fans and their new "physical corners"

You guys do understand that's not a good thing right :D

Physical corners. Meet Randy "I'll play when I wanna play" Moss and the rest of the Brady bunch. These guys wanna play. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes