PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good thing about tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about trade a 2nd for a first in 2011? Goodell/Polian would probably change the rules that you can't have more then 2 1st round picks.

I think we are heads and shoulders above all the contenders.

that's a pretty bold statement. i think baltimore is just as good. we'll have to wait until week 4 to find out though. i say baltimore wins that division.

:disagreement:
DON'T WANT TO POUR ICE WATER ON ALL THE ENTHUSIASM HERE, BUT IT'S A LITTLE EARLY TO CARRY AWAY OUR FOURTH LOMBARDI. NEITHER TEAM SHINED, BUT THEY'LL IMPROVE-BOTH ARE WELL COACHED & HAVE SOLID D's.

REMEMBER WHEN THE BILLS BEAT US 31-0 IN THE OPENER, & WE CAME BACK TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL? I'M JUST SAYING WE SHOULDN'T GET CARRIED AWAY BY THE FIRST GAME.

YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT TEDY. HE'S A NATURAL. I'M SURE HE MISSES THE TEAM, BUT HE MUST BE GLAD TO BE EXCELING IN THE STUDIO & TO SPENDING MORE TIME WITH HIS FAMILY.

jeez....tone it down....all CAPS,is considered shouting.

Find a Patriots fan who doesn't ;)

Not me. They are my second favorite team. They play football the way it is supposed to be played. Run it down your throat. And stuff your Offense! No Prima Donnas, a well run organization now, from a gritty city. Like the Pats struggled for a long time; the Steelers struggled even longer as lovable losers, until the '70s.

I saw two teams with excellent defenses play a game that was decided by special teams. One side had problems and the other didn't.

I mentioned it in the game thread, if Polamalu is gone for the year, wouldn't there be some karma going on? Remember the Steeler fans who made the "Bernard Pollard" fan club shirts last year...

Thats the first thing I thought of. Karma sure is a B@#!h. Of course, its only 3-6 weeks, so thats dissapointing. Normally I never root for any players to get injured, but the "Bernard Pollard fan club" is owed a bit of payback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back