Welcome to PatsFans.com

Good Take On "The Cain Lynching"

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Liberals Will Blame The Paper For Printing This, Then They Will Blame Me For Repeating It.

Today:
    Herman Cain’s departure from the presidential primary no doubt brings a sense of “mission accomplished” to a liberal establishment that saw a successful, conservative black man as a repudiation of its agenda.

Cain canned for his politics, not misdeeds - BostonHerald.com
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

First:
    The paper is a tabloid rag
    Second: Your opinion is nowhere near as important as you think.
    Three: For Cain:

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

And we all know it's true.

:bricks:
    "yup"
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

What we do know for certain, was that Perry while spending the weekend at "Ni..erland Ranch", found out about all of this and planted the seeds..

Spin all you want about the media, but do not forgot who started this shyt.. maybe if he kept his hands to himself there would be no one to blame.

If you think this is bad, wait until someone from the right spills the beans on the head philanderer, Newt.. that will be a great laugh.
  5. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +145 / 2 / -1

So much for personal responsibility -- just one of many things the right is hypocritical about.
  6. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

That and their supposedly higher moral ground, family values.
  7. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

1) Since when does the liberal establishment have any standing among republican primary voters?

2) Is is really such a bad thing that a guy who can't pass an 8th grade civics test isn't going to be President?
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

He's like Palin, they know they'll never be president but look at the fun they have bending everybody out of shape, not to mention the publicity and money they also get a chance to say things that many people WANT TO HEAR.

Now it's Newts turn, watch what they do to him-----:singing::singing:
  9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

The greatest damage will be done by the right, they will leak a few choice morsels about his shenanigans in the congressioinal parking lot with interns, where he used to get bj's after getting a hard on about impeaching Clinton.

Then they will blame press once again, instead of blaming the head of "adulterers anonymous" for what he did.. what a freaking world of politics we live in. Everyone else is responsibility for his behavior, except Newt..
  10. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Wow!

What a brilliant prediction, Boy! It's amazing how you can see into the future! How could anyone know how the futuire of Newt Gingrich will be influenced by how the media will bring up his lousy life and treatment of his wives, not to mention how he was about to get his arse thrown out of the Speakership and decided to pull a "You can't fire me! I quit!" move. Not only that, he campaigned and won re-election for his seat in Congress but decided to quit the day after the election! Yeah...this is someone we can rely on. Solid character. The media will really have to dig to find dirt on this POS.

You should bet on football.
  11. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Fitting that you'd say such. It's your entire M.O. on this forum, and it's the kind of politics you prefer.
  12. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +16 / 3 / -1

#75 Jersey

Newt will be easy...he has done so many things wrong it is almost unfair.
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Newt is a fool, he wants that job so bad the ass hole has probably forgotten all the skeletons he's got in his closet and under his bed, wait till the Left Wing media goes to work on him, he'll wind up hanging himself (thats what uncle teddy should have done)

GOD FOR PRESIDENT
    GOD WILLING
  14. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

999:rolleyes:
    On a positive note for Cain, he gave the speech of his life the other day but did anyone see his entrance? He's a Rock Star LOL:rocker:

But this is typical of our politics :(

Edit: While I was watching it I thought of Palin too. ;) Cain will be a guest commentator on Fox news just like Palin is, he'll have his tweets and twitters and blogs just like Sarah. Dancing With The Stars, Gloria will be on Oprah telling her story of how she stood by her man, it'll be fun lol ;)
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  15. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Harry, from the sounds of things Cain was lynched by his own, umm, trousersnake.

Here is the GOP we know and love. Unlike the Patriots this weekend, who stopped playing defense in the fourth quarter they are going to sit out the whole game.
  16. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +285 / 5 / -8

Yeah B5, 3 outstanding quarters of a game, that one.

I was waiting for the Pats to give this year's Colts "their super bowl." They tried too... there just wasn't enough time...

Re: cain, newt, etc

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Really?

Can't wait to see what "they'll" do to Gingritch?

His sh1t is common knowledge, as many here have said. What's more, the same's true for anyone who runs for president.

Here's the problem: the pubbies have staked out "other people's sex-life" voting as their private preserve. God likes them better, because they are all for "family values" and the like. Why, they impeached a guy for a BJ! Of COURSE they're better people... don't pay attention to the "rare exceptions to the rule..."

Ask yourself this:

Given the usual understanding of "value voter"... i.e., I care about who has sex with whom, I want more God taught/displayed everywhere, I think it's a political issue to make people get and stay married, blah blah blah...

Who are the democratic "value voters"?

Now, who are the republican "value voters"?

So on the Dem side, you see people reacting if they're busted just like pubbies... and the Dems always just cut them loose, for the most part.

Pubbies rally around their "value fails" and defend them. Then they explain how sorry they are (usually) and (usually) end up invoking a God who can wipe their political slate clean...

And since to a "value voter" your political slate is just an extension of your personal sins, the contrition/forgiveness mechanism is expected to be accepted on the mass level -- all is forgiven, if you're a pubby. It's between him and his god, and maybe his wife.

I think Cain's funny, but I think we'd all be just as capable of seeing through this 999 beckybeckybeckystanstan crap. Could you imagine him trying to hang with the big boys indefinitely, especially when it's 1-on-1?

A lot of pubbies are salivating to see Newt vs Barrack debates. I wouldn't mind seeing some of that action myself... Newt is very good at debating, although his mind is a disorganized scrapyard. He's perfect for a debate stage, however, where you can trot out a frightening vision for two minutes, explain how it's really a good thing according to a phenomenon with no actual semblance to reality (example: very poor people have no habit of work,) etc., and move on.

It would be a fun show.

I don't think Newt wins in the general, but it would be a fun show. Cain? Would have just been a massacre.

PFnV
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

I know, now that Cain is out of the way Newt will do the same thing, but they are having their few minutes of "fame and fun" Leave No Doubt had it right they are now Rock Stars like those that came before them.

The Kennedy Brothers & Billy Blue Dress still hold the top spot in The "Suck And F-ck Dept" though their infedelity and The Chappaqiudick Murder are in the Histoyr Books Forever, the poor little Weiner Creep had to slink out of town like a C-ckroach when the kitchen light goes on, he never made it big time like the rest of those maggots in the "World Of Political Sleeze"

Warning:
    Never allow a politician in your home and never allow them to kiss your baby.
    GOD WILLING