PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good season guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Wasn't meant to be...3 FF..none falling their way...welker could have sealed the game..nope...honestly..i don't want to be in the SB again for a while

Yep bad luck all around. Maybe next year.

Bernard Pollard can rot in hell.

Words cant even describe what I am feeling right now...................I F****ING hate the Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not even fair how much BS goes their way.

It's painful right now must be said,

Great season, great team, great coach an owner hats off to them. Myra would be proud

It's painful right now must be said,

Great season, great team, great coach an owner hats off to them. Myra would be proud.

don't know if i can go through this again, gotta listen to giants fans all year long now, gotta listen to how Brady is 3-2 in superbowls with manning holding two rings. Whatever man, defense played well and we didn't make the plays we needed. Done with football till august.

I honestly can't comprehend it. How did the Giants win? Bad 4th by Tom.

I'm sorry but this is a ******* nightmare. I'd rather get blown out then suffer another 4th quarter choke job.

Brady ****ty throw,Welker with the dropsies.

Our offense had two spectacular drives and that's it.

Bad loss once again...how many more do we need before changes happen..???

It was a good season but unfortunately our flaws were on display tonight. On top of that the Giants seem to have some kind of supernatural destiny that we can't overcome.

Last edited:
if they get some playmakers on D next year..they will be good again..just tough to get back to the SB

We may never see another SB under Bill-Brady....sucks

It was a good season but unfortunately our flaws were on display tonight. On top of that the Giants seem to have some kind of supernatural destiny that we can't overcome.

The Giants are a better team. The have a better coaching staff, better players and a QB that is up and coming. We don't.

The team needs radical surgery.

Wow.. closer than I thought it would be...

Flacco had a better game than Eli..

Who would have thunk it..

This was a failure of a season. Screw moral victories. We lost the super bowl in epic fashion, AGAIN. Better to not even make it there. It seems so long ago that this was a clutch team. But I guess Bruschi, Mcginest, and Law aren't walking through that door.

Eli has to be the luckiest SOB ever.....plus he has some WR's that make him look very good.....That catch along the sideline was all the WR....

BB needs to use all 4 picks and grab some impact guys...WR...CB...S....LB

Too many drops near the end but that's what pressure does.....

It was a winnable game...but bounces went Giants way yet again....

I don't feel as bad about this loss compared to the last SB loss to them....

Rebuilding year...just happy to be there..

Can't wait to see how good these guys are gonna be next season :rocker:

I am not the least bit upset by this loss. I didn’t expect anything from them this year and they got me through half of winter :D

Reiss tweet

"QB Tom Brady still in uniform. Sitting at his locker. Had towel over his head, with head bowed, before Robert Kraft gives him hug."

I feel so bad for the players..all that work :(

1 of my posts double posted and I'm having a hard time getting on here. Server problems? million's of G fan's raiding the place? lol

Great post OP.

We had a great year and when we walk away from the raw emotion of tonight, maybe we will look at things differently.

I felt so bad after NBC showed that pic of Kraft in the box after the game, all alone for a long moment.

This too will pass, like '07 did, we will all get away from football for a bit, as will the team.

Hang in there gang, we had a great year.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye