PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good Randy = "Randall"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal Bong

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
With Randy Moss coming to New England to make a fresh start, I propose that as long as he remains well-behaved we refer to him as "Randall" (one "L" if you prefer) since it has more sophisticated connotations and helps provide him a new identity and reputation.

Yeah its just a silly thing but if enough of us continue to do it, it could catch on and start getting used in the media and such.

"Wide receiver from Marshall, #13 RANDALL MOSS!!!"

With Randy Moss coming to New England to make a fresh start, I propose that as long as he remains well-behaved we refer to him as "Randall" (one "L" if you prefer) since it has more sophisticated connotations and helps provide him a new identity and reputation.

Yeah its just a silly thing but if enough of us continue to do it, it could catch on and start getting used in the media and such.

Yes! That is too amazing!

sorry, I couldn't hear what you said with all the bubble noise comming from Randy's bong...

I just hope he keeps it clean here...JMO

PD.

sorry, I couldn't hear what you said with all the bubble noise comming from Randy's bong...

I just hope he keeps it clean here...JMO

PD.

As Do I........I get the impression from what I have seen and read about Randy Moss--from fans (yes, I am taking "homer-ism" into account when making my opinion,) former coaches, and the like--that he wants to WIN. That's it. There's a Randy "propaganda" video on YouTube in which he highlights his whole persona as an athlete, a son, a father, etc. Take it with a grain of salt, but as a fan watching the video, it gave me a decent impression of him. . . . .

The opportunity-cost benefit of the deal is tremendous from the Patriots perspective. . . .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye