Welcome to PatsFans.com

Good Randy = "Randall"

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by SoCal Bong, May 1, 2007.

1. SoCal Bong

SoCal Bong Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

With Randy Moss coming to New England to make a fresh start, I propose that as long as he remains well-behaved we refer to him as "Randall" (one "L" if you prefer) since it has more sophisticated connotations and helps provide him a new identity and reputation.

Yeah its just a silly thing but if enough of us continue to do it, it could catch on and start getting used in the media and such.

"Wide receiver from Marshall, #13 RANDALL MOSS!!!"

2. JDP111

JDP111 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yes! That is too amazing!

3. PatrioticDynasty

PatrioticDynasty Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

sorry, I couldn't hear what you said with all the bubble noise comming from Randy's bong...

I just hope he keeps it clean here...JMO

PD.

4. JDP111

JDP111 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

As Do I........I get the impression from what I have seen and read about Randy Moss--from fans (yes, I am taking "homer-ism" into account when making my opinion,) former coaches, and the like--that he wants to WIN. That's it. There's a Randy "propaganda" video on YouTube in which he highlights his whole persona as an athlete, a son, a father, etc. Take it with a grain of salt, but as a fan watching the video, it gave me a decent impression of him. . . . .

The opportunity-cost benefit of the deal is tremendous from the Patriots perspective. . . .

Last edited: May 1, 2007