PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good Ol' FredEx Trying Out For Argonauts

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the immortal words of Bill Belichick following Super Bowl XXXIX concerning Freddie Mitchell,"He was terrible" !!!:singing: :singing: :singing:

wondering if he's still "got somethin" for rodney?

not only was he trying out but the guy throwing him the bal was ex - Lion QB - Mike McMahon (sp?)

Freddie is a joke, the argos are already stacked with wrs but he just might make it. I never thought Mcman was that bad to be cut from the nfl, that guy can run

Yeah he could run. Unfortunately he played quarterback.

Argos, shmargos. I'm an Alouettes fan (I think.) I believe that's the team Robert Edwards is on... you guys remember Robert Edwards, right?? Well, he finally got past the ACL injury, and he's playing in Canada... been over 1300 rushing yards two seasons in a row (last year had 17 total touchdowns.) I look him up in a discussion on here about the draft, and was surprised to find him in Canada and tearing up their league.

PFnV

Glad to see Edwards doing well with the Alouettes,he had lousy luck.The Pats were fair to him,I thought,they kept him around for at least a year while he rehabbed.What kind of deal does a guy in those circumstances get from the NFL,re pension or severance,when badly injured in the first year?Anyone know?Are they SOL?

he is doing great up here, the CFL is a great game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back