PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good News- Gronk Practiced today

Status
Not open for further replies.
That moment where the tension in your body suddenly vanishes.

Me Gusta.

I had thought about that, but unless he's 100% on Sunday, he's gonna be in bad shape for quite some time afterwards. He's risking a bit by playing without being fully healed. I'm obviously not a doctor, but given his style of play, I don't see any scenario where he won't worsen his injury by playing, whether he's fine through the game or not, I think he'll be leaving the stadium in a boot again.

I hope him even being 'limited' in practice is even better news than we are thinking, but I'd just personally rather him simply take mental reps and not do anything that can possibly make it worse. It will take a bit of exerting in order to get it to a point that he'd have trouble with it at halftime, I just don't see the point in TRYING to get it where he'd be at halftime on gameday.

I've run my AFPT (army's PT test) on a high ankle sprain and couldn't walk for a few days afterward. I'm just being worrisome is all.

Gronk not feel pain!

you're driving me N-V-T-S...NUTS!!!!

history.of_.the_.world_.part_.i.jpg

How much mileage do you thunk he's getting out of telling his friends that MADONNA was talking about his ankle today? Gotta be surreal for him. The Life of Gronk.

He'll be chasing Madonna at half time to stay loose :D

Could always sit him for the first half and play him for the second, if swelling is such a big concern.

I know many Patriot fans are classy/objective enough to firmly state that Pollards hits are not dirty... I respect that, but its just too much of a coincidence for me to give him a complete pass.. but I'd be all for signing him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back