PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good news from Reiss: Maroney and Warren at practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironwasp

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
From Reiss' Pieces: "Rookie running back Laurence Maroney is present at practice today in full pads."

Defensive end Ty Warren, who had missed Monday’s practice, is back on the field today. "

Good news indeed!

Sounds like Maroney will be playing . . . now I have to decide between him and Addai in my fantasy leageu :)

And Stephen Neal not there apparently.

And for those interested in such things, the new Patriots Gridiron Grillers were deemed good by reporters. Now don't be chokin' on that thing, Ron...;)

BelichickFan said:
Sounds like Maroney will be playing . . . now I have to decide between him and Addai in my fantasy leageu :)

Maroney over Addai for sure!

Ceresco said:
Maroney over Addai for sure!
He's better for sure - but I'm not sure about who'll do better this week . . .

BelichickFan said:

I have both in my league as well. Fortunately I have 3 better options ahead of both of them.

Gee, looks like taking Felger's report on injuries with a grain of salt was the right move. What a turd he is.

BelichickFan said:

Are those really your best options? To be honest, neither of them should be a starter right now unless you are playing like a 16 team league.

I'd project 80 yards and 1 TD for Dillon; 40 yards for Maroney.

SoCal Bong said:
Are those really your best options? To be honest, neither of them should be a starter right now unless you are playing like a 16 team league.
24 team league - seriously . . . :)

BelichickFan said:

How do you find any good players. I'm in a 12 team league and once players start going down, I find it hard to find replacements.

BelichickFan said:

wow the depth at QB must be pathetic. i'm in another larger league where Maroney is my top back, but I made a trade to get McGahee. Now I have to hope the Pats get ahead early & let Willis sneak in a couple of mercy tds. :bricks:

Willie55 said:
How do you find any good players. I'm in a 12 team league and once players start going down, I find it hard to find replacements.
It can be tough, for sure - you hope that Chad Jackson gets on the field this year ;)

Back on subject, remind me never to listen to Wendy Nix who was said to be ESPN's source for the "Maroney is Out" info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes