Welcome to PatsFans.com

Good News For Left Wing Bush Haters

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -4

My Jersey:

Great News Lefty's

Chavez Says

Castro Will Live
  2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Yeah, but only until Bush is out of office. He's like the Iranians holding our Embassy in Tehran for 444 days: they held it until Carter was out of office. Still not sure if it was because they just wanted to make Carter look like the impotent wuss he is, or whether Ronald Reagan sent them a one-liner: "Release our hostages or we nuke all of Iran". Either way, it got their attention. Castro is a ghost.

//
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -4

My Jersey:

Hollywood Wife Swappers must be happy, they love those two guys.

Hollywood Nutty Liberals claim to be tolerent, they claim to stand for freedom and the constitution, they claim to be the champions of diversity, they claim to be saviours of humanity, they are against the death penalty (lol), they don't like American Cops, they are against brutality, they are defenders of womens rights, they defenders of the homosexual community, BUT THEY LOVE CHAVEZ AND CASTRO.

What does Cavez and Castro think about "Gay Marraige" in their own country's, doesn't Castro still lock up his AIDS victims in "Sanatoriums".

Cindy Sheehan kissed Chavez on the mouth.

Jesus H Christ, why do American Liberals love dictators, dictators are against everything liberals claim they stand for :confused:
  4. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

gotta love when a Con man asserts that Reagan had anything to do with the coincidental release date of the hostages.... can you offer proof that Reagan was responsible for it and Carter was not? if not, please STf U... surely Ronnie exploited the situation to earn an easy campaign victory, obtaining a network of informants within the government to give him advance warning of any changes in the hostage situation...

fact is, the Iraq invasion of that nation and Carter's diplomatic efforts and unfreezing of Iranian assets had far more to do with their release than any regime change in America... read a book...
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2007
  5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Read the post again, O Masked One: I gave a choice of either Iranian fear of Reagan OR Iranian contempt for Carter. Either way, the Iranians waited until FIVE MINUTES after Reagan was sworn in before they released the hostages, and that's what everybody remembers. People can figure out on their own what happened.

Still doesn't affect Castro: he's done. And soon Cuba will begin to rejoin the rest of the world and human race. They may even get an economy that produces more than cigars and rum to trade with the rest of the world.

//
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2007
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

So if I figure out Bush lied for oil, that makes it ok and not subject to discussion.

Or if I figure out you recruit young maidens for marrying your elders that makes it correct..

I think your line of reasoning is somewhat demented, and may point to what you really believe in, that you believe something based on what you figure out. Throw out the books and divergent views, just believe what you figured out and it happened.
  7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

You and your fixation on "dementia" -- are you on Prozac or Thorazine these days???

And can you ever mention the Unification movement without lying through your teeth??? The Bible says it's better to tie a mill stone to your neck and drown yourself than it is to lead people away from God and those who do God's will. Be advised.

Anybody can go to a Unification wedding blessing ceremony, and anyone can see that each couple is made up of a man and a woman of the same age (plus or minus about four years). When you decide to get real, let me know. Until then, your request to be ignored will be obliged.

----

In any case, Castro is soon going to leave us, and then his regime of murder, rape, torture, and other domestic terror will end.

Hallelujia!!!

//
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2007
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Not a lie, the truth.... look at your situation.. guess you are not typical..
  9. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

You are full of pure 100% bullsh!t. And you know it.

//