Welcome to PatsFans.com

Good Muslims Shunned By Prince Obama

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +353 / 1 / -9

Why won't the left wings "Golden Boy" Prince Obama embrace American Muslims and let them help him, he didn't want to take pictures with the Muslim women who wanted to support him now he is refusing help from America's first Muslim congressman, Obama visits Christian & Jewish churches but hasn't visited one Muslim Mosque.

I believe that The Holy Prince Barack Hussein Obama is a God Damn Racist.

Todays News:
    http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/06/24/america/24muslim.php
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

Do you have any info on McCain's Muslim outreach program by way of comparison?
  3. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Patters, you spend half your time in threads saying you can't compare this to that and the other half asking for comparisons! :D

At what point does news stand on it's own?

Personally, if I were either of them, I'd find the most friendly mosque I could and attend a service there--I know it would be harder for McCain to do, since it would involve kneeling I think.

But that's what I'd do.

Then again, no one cared when GWB had muslim leaders into the white house to try and prove how islam is a religion of peace.
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +353 / 1 / -9

No, it's expected of Mccain to have some Racism in him, he's a White Republican, it's not expected of Obama.

Patters it's my favorite gripe again, the old double standard, Mccain knows if he starts slobbering over the Muslims he will lose votes and so does Prince Barack but the Prince is running his whole show on "CHANGE" Obama could really show the country how truly wonderful he is and how he wants Change by embracing our Muslim Community and declaring himself truly a Man Of The People but he's not, he's just another Power Hungry slimey politician.

I feel very sorry for that Muslim Congressman, it must hurt to be a minority and be rejected by another minority especially the first minority to run for the Presidency Of The USA.

Again, Mccain doesn't have to worry about offending Muslims or any other Minority it's expected of him, he white and he's a republican.

I wonder how the Chinese Americans feel about all this "Race Sh!t"---:)