PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Honestly, this is the game that I think every team looks forward to! I've been salivating at the oppurtinity to play you guys! Last weeks Steelers vs. Jaguars game was a worthy start of the play offs, and I enjoyed it emmensly, even if I nearly had an anxiety attack...

Anyways, Good luck and let's hope for an amazing game that is injury free on BOTH side lines that is worthy of being on Primetime Divisional weekend!

Personally, and this is just my take on things, but the ball is in the Jaguars court. This game will come down to who is the better coached team, as we saw last week against the Steelers, because both teams made poor coaching decisions, but the Steelers seemed to have made more.

Seeing as the last time we played was two years ago, it comes down to who can have the better game plan coming into a game where there really is no experience between the two of us.

With that said, Good luck! And no matter who wins or loses, let's hope for a close and entertaining game! Oh, and as with every team, there are some Jaguars Fans that are jerks... Don't throw the Baby out with the Bath Water! We have are classy fans just like everyone else!

Oh, and I wouldn't be a Jaguar fan if I didn't say this:

*clears throat*

Go Jaguars!

Last edited:
And you as well
Jones Drew is fantastic to watch. No one runs like that! I enjoyed that game very much, ans look forward to one hell of a game this Sat!!!:rocker:

Oops, posted in wrong forum... That's what I get for not being well acquanted with the Patriot's Forums...

Posted in correct forum and sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey