PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

warpaint

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey all! Chiefs fan here.. Maybe some of you remember me from the last time our two respected teams met earlier this season?(I was the only chiefs fan here by the way ) ;)
I just wanted to say I hope the patriots lay a whooping on the donks this upcoming week! I think they can go into invesco and win.. Your team has done a complete 180 since you guys last played DEN.. Good luck! And heres to a Patriots win over the donkeys! :eat3:

Our Cowboy on the O-line looked pretty good in the Jax game, I think Ekuban isn't going to enjoy playing dirty tricks on the rookie as much this time around. I wonder how Denver is going to like finding the Patriot running game isn't a myth? Practice your victory dance, you should have something to celebrate.

warpaint said:
Hey all! Chiefs fan here.. Maybe some of you remember me from the last time our two respected teams met earlier this season?(I was the only chiefs fan here by the way ) ;)
I just wanted to say I hope the patriots lay a whooping on the donks this upcoming week! I think they can go into invesco and win.. Your team has done a complete 180 since you guys last played DEN.. Good luck! And heres to a Patriots win over the donkeys! :eat3:

Thanks bub--sorry about you guys ending up with The Hermanator...

Box_O_Rocks said:
Our Cowboy on the O-line looked pretty good in the Jax game, I think Ekuban isn't going to enjoy playing dirty tricks on the rookie as much this time around. I wonder how Denver is going to like finding the Patriot running game isn't a myth? Practice your victory dance, you should have something to celebrate.

I actually don't predict the Pats to do much on the ground Saturday night. Most of it will be suplementary, 3-7 yard gains by stretching the defense out and then throwing a balance of running plays to Dillon and Faulk to keep the defense off guard.

pats1 said:
I actually don't predict the Pats to do much on the ground Saturday night. Most of it will be suplementary, 3-7 yard gains by stretching the defense out and then throwing a balance of running plays to Dillon and Faulk to keep the defense off guard.
We don't have long to wait to find out, but after looking at how well the O-line played against Jacksonville, I can foresee punishing Denver with a little Dillon. :singing:

Thanks warpaint. I've always been an AFL fan. Back to the
days you guys used to battle the Raiders for the AFL West.
I'll be watching you guys a lot. I'm thrilled to see LJ develop
into an all-pro. Great year for PSU on the field. And, some
of our guys stepped up in the NFL too.

Box_O_Rocks said:
We don't have long to wait to find out, but after looking at how well the O-line played against Jacksonville, I can foresee punishing Denver with a little Dillon. :singing:
Here's the game Dillon breaks out for (providing he has really healed up for this game. disregard all the old and slowed and uninvolved crap, if he's healthy, BB will take the clamps off of him for this game). They have 2 DB's beat up, and a LB playing with a cast on his hand. (*note to anyone: whats their injury list look like? kinda hinted at that earlier in the week as a point to attack).
If Corey is not as healthy as advertised, look for a Falk, Pass combo in the backfield.
Also look for a big dose of 3 WR sets from us. Bailey cant cover the whole field alone. That should get us a LB on our TE and take Lynch out of the game. Thats how we win. Aggressive and right at 'em We're bigger than they are and hit harder. Just too bad about the forecast. Wished for 10 degrees and snow. That would have taken Denver right out of their running game. Zone blocking on a snowy slippery field? naaaah

Cory was doing fine running straight ahead with no jukes, whatever hurts him he can ignore at speed, but once he starts trying to cut, he has no strength to burst - I'm pretty confident it is from injury and not mileage. Our interior line gave Cory 4-5 yds whenever he went up the middle - if he was healthy there was one play he would have busted for 9 or more. Everybody is expecting Tommy's passing to be our attack of preference, I say this is a good game to pound the ball, activate Evans to spell Cory and let the blocks fall where they may.

Last edited:
Box_O_Rocks said:
Cory was doing fine running straight ahead with no jukes, whatever hurts him he can ignore at speed, but once he starts trying to cut, he has no strength to burst - I'm pretty confident it is from injury and not mileage.
... activate Evans to spell Cory and let the blocks fall where they may.
If he can't cut, he shouldn't go. I agree, activate Evans, but play Pat Pass, along with Faulk, and save Evens for resting them. Pass should be able to move the ball well against them as a change of pace to Faulk, and showed enough stuff early until the hami injury that he could be dangerous when called on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back