PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good luck Patriots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribanez

Rookie
Reaction score
Good morning! I am a Charger fan living on the East Coast. I just wanted to say good luck to the Patriots this Sunday. I know it'll be a tough close game and even if the Chargers lose I know it will have been to a good team. To be honest, The Colts are the only team that I would hate to have lost to.

Here's to a good game, no injuries, and keeping the game out of the officials hands!

Good morning! I am a Charger fan living on the East Coast. I just wanted to say good luck to the Patriots this Sunday. I know it'll be a tough close game and even if the Chargers lose I know it will have been to a good team. To be honest, The Colts are the only team that I would hate to have lost to.
Me, too. I have come to hate the Colts like I do the Jets. I remember chanting "BEAT LA" at a Celtics game when it became apparent that the Sixers would go to the finals, not us. I will be doing the same thing if you guys have iced the game in the fourth quarter (BEAT INN-DEE, BEAT INN-DEE).

Here's to a good game, no injuries, and keeping the game out of the officials hands!
Right back at ya! Tough, hard-nosed, old-fashioned football. WIn or lose in the trenches, not with a yellow flag.

Good luck to you as well. Here's to a good game without any injuries or bungles by the officials:eat2: Ohh and I can't stand the dolts either :violent:

Last edited:
heres to an excellent and safe game,and thank you for being civil,you are a credit to the chargers...................:singing:

agreed...if SD wins, they are my team throughout, Balt. and INdy I just can't stand...sorry, just can't bring myself to root for them...nope, esp Baltimore, I hope someone waxes them....

I was checking out their pressers this week though, coach and Brady look loose, relaxed. Just hoping for a close game, SD will come out firing on all cylinders though with the rest...if we can get into the second quarter and calm, down the crowd. We are a great team I think and we will be competitive, even for a 14-2 team, we won't lie down...

San Diego is so nice...

I was out there on business a few years back and I loved it...

Played golf on Coronado Island and had lunch at the hotel where all the US presidents have stayed...The people are nice...

Took the trolley down to Tijuana...total $h!thole but cheap Cuban cigars and over-the-counter steroids! Muy Bueno!

The weather kicks arse...you got the whole Navy feel near the harbor...

Very nice...

The only problem is all the clocks were wrong by like 3 hours!

Seriously, if I wasn't such a total East Coast kid, that is someplace I'd like to live...

I won't say good luck to the Chargers because I certainly want the Pats to win, but I will say that if they don't, like many others on the post, the Chargers will be the team I'm rooting for the rest of the way, as well!

ADPF

We only lived there from 1970 to 1975, but it's where I learned to love football. We moved (Navy brat) several times after that, but until we landed in the Wachington DC area, we didn't live anywhere that had a football team. So, I continued to follow the Chargers and still do to this day!

I join the others out here who thank you for the civility of your post. As for the Colts, well, they ain't dead yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back